Canadian Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

4 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

I don't even GAF anymore....

I lasted almost 20 years between CDC and CFF, despite dealing with some of the biggest pricks the internet had to offer.....

But you two scumbags and your callous disregard of the lives of my mom and millions more like her, have pushed me over the edge. @Ribs or @Sharpshooter can go ahead and ban me. I can't sit by and see this sort of shit go unchallenged....:classic_angry:

All my thoughts and opinions are made while thinking of the lives of Canadians.  I'm not disregarding any deaths and never have

Just now, Elias Pettersson said:

Wiggins was saying that most who died from COVID were in their 80’s and 90’s.  Don’t remember the exact worlds. Satchmo wanted proof of that so I posted the actual deaths by age from the Canada.ca website.

Next time try and follow along before you attack a poster without reason.  And I am really sorry that your mom had to go through that. My aunt died of cancer last year and I’m still upset about it.

Finally, you are also an asshole when you want to be, so fuck you too…

If anyone was falling along it would have been very easy to see that I was questioning the statement 'a virus that kills people in their 80's and 90's'.

Apparently, there are two ways to decode that statement. 

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, Wiggums said:

All my thoughts and opinions are made while thinking of the lives of Canadians.  I'm not disregarding any deaths and never have

Fuck that.  You are a transphobic, antivax, fake news-loving conspiracy theorist, and I'm embarrassed to know there are people like you who exist in my country.

Thinking about the lives of Canadians.  Give me a fucking break.

Edited by Miss Korea
  • Thanks 2
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Wiggums said:

What do you mean how were things worsened?  We shut down..stores closed, people were laid off/fired, supply chain issues, prices went up, there were less places to live, people became homeless, lack of healthcare, lack of mental rehabilitation resources.   

Campbell River used to be clean and safe with no homeless but is has become a tent city.  13 year olds are overdosing, businesses are being burglarized or being shit and spat on by people hopped up on drugs that our government supplies them.  

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/08/covid-cdc-study-finds-roughly-78percent-of-people-hospitalized-were-overweight-or-obese.html

Covid is politicized so none of this will matter to anybody here.  People who made themselves unhealthy were hogging hospital space but someone skeptical of a vaccine that was rushed into the forefront to battle a virus that came from some weird lab in China are to blame?  We can only blame right wing anti vaxxers for not sticking their thumbs up their bums every time the government tells them to like the left does.  

No not only people in their 80-90's but the majority.  Meanwhile, supply chain issues and soaring prices has caused millions of children in poor countries to become malnourished and/or dead.  

I grew up in CR and still have my mom, bros and nieces there. There has been drug issues since the 90s, crime in many areas and homelessness was growing in the years before covid. Yes, it has gotten worse since no doubt but it wasn't some utopia. They closed the Rose Bowl restaurant and made it a shelter years before and that resulted in the library getting sketchy. CR having always been poorly run decided to build a new one...in the same spot..  😉 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Miss Korea said:

Fuck that.  You are a transphobic, antivax, fake news-loving conspiracy theorist, and I'm embarrassed to know there are people like you who exist in my country.

Thinking about the lives of Canadians.  Give me a fucking break.

How am I anti Vax if I'm double vaxxed?

I support choice and yeah I would die for my country 

I apologize to all of the posters for my words in my last couple of posts.  I was severely attacked by another poster for no reason and needed to stick up for myself.  That poster has now been added to my ignore list so you won’t need to worry about any more of these types of exchanges from me with that poster…

Cheers…

• Cheers 2

25 minutes ago, Wiggums said:

Your life didn't change?  It did though, you pay a lot more for everything now.  Literally everything

I'm detached from reality?  Tent cities in large places like Vancouver, yes, there were no tents in C.R prior to covid.  Like what are you trying to say?  Homelessness isn't spiking?   How am I the one detached? https://bc.ctvnews.ca/more-homeless-people-in-b-c-are-dying-than-ever-coroner-s-report-says-1.6688944

https://globalnews.ca/news/9357528/canada-homeless-encampments-housing-first-approach/

B.C left wing government decriminalized drugs and the crisis is now worse than ever.  They are trying to copy the failed Portland/Cali blueprint.  The left has destroyed these places.  They are tent city overpriced shitholes now

People weren't walking around in Campbell River homeless shooting up with needles and smoking crack pipes in front of stores before covid.  I've lived here my whole life and I work right downtown.

lmmfao the fuck they weren't doing that exact thing.

This didn't magically happen over night and din't happen because of covid or the mills and mine closures

peddle your lies somewhere else bruh lol.  

• Cheers 1

Just now, Warhippy said:

lmmfao the fuck they weren't doing that exact thing.

This didn't magically happen over night and din't happen because of covid or the mills and mine closures

peddle your lies somewhere else bruh lol.  

Maybe it didn't?  Maybe it did? 

It's a discussion.  You don't have to get mad 

12 minutes ago, Wiggums said:

Unless they're trans, trans kids, lgbtq, leftists, liberals, free speech, vaccinated, against conservative social policy or disagree with you.

otherwise ya, you care

• Confused 1
  • Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Wiggums said:

Maybe it didn't?  Maybe it did? 

It's a discussion.  You don't have to get mad 

You'd have to step up from that pile for me to consider you enough to be mad at you.  That suggests I care.  I don't.  I just hear a yapping dog spreading lies and know it needs to be muzzled.

You were absolutely adamant it never happened, now maybe it did maybe it didn't.  

You really fold on your absolutes and ideals fast.  That covid vaccine you took twice must have eroded that spine I guess

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

7 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

I apologize to all of the posters for my words in my last couple of posts.  I was severely attacked by another poster for no reason and needed to stick up for myself.  That poster has now been added to my ignore list so you won’t need to worry about any more of these types of exchanges from me with that poster…

Cheers…

Stan Marsh Whatever GIF by South Park

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

29 minutes ago, Wiggums said:

How am I anti Vax if I'm double vaxxed?

I support choice and yeah I would die for my country 

What the fuck does you willing to die for your country have anything to do with the dumb shit you've said in this thread?  You think trans kids are trying to rape young girls while in reality they're fucking killing themselves because of people like you.  Canadians are dying because people like you are politicians in charge of our health care system.

• Thanks 2
  • Vintage 1

1 hour ago, Wiggums said:

Your life didn't change?  It did though, you pay a lot more for everything now.  Literally everything

I'm detached from reality?  Tent cities in large places like Vancouver, yes, there were no tents in C.R prior to covid.  Like what are you trying to say?  Homelessness isn't spiking?   How am I the one detached? https://bc.ctvnews.ca/more-homeless-people-in-b-c-are-dying-than-ever-coroner-s-report-says-1.6688944

https://globalnews.ca/news/9357528/canada-homeless-encampments-housing-first-approach/

B.C left wing government decriminalized drugs and the crisis is now worse than ever.  They are trying to copy the failed Portland/Cali blueprint.  The left has destroyed these places.  They are tent city overpriced shitholes now

People weren't walking around in Campbell River homeless shooting up with needles and smoking crack pipes in front of stores before covid.  I've lived here my whole life and I work right downtown.

I'm guessing you didn't have family die of covid like I did. You seem too insensitive and heartless to have had loss during covid.

And no... my family members were not 80 or 90.

I would pay the sun and the moon to get them back.

Edited by The Lock
  • Huggy Bear 3

Just now, The Lock said:

I'm guessing you didn't have family die of covid like I did. You seem too insensitive and heartless to have had loss during covid.

And no... my family members were not 80 or 90.

Every thought and point I made had to do with helping the life of someone. I'm not discrediting any death at the expense of another.  Sorry for your losses

12 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

keep blocking and ignoring people and eventually you'll; be left with the intellectual giants of Wiggums and rob Eh and won't that just make you the smartest kid in a room full of broken crayons.  Yikes what an echo chamber to be in.

But then, I also like to go to walmart after 9 pm to feel better about myself

It is already an echo chamber on here. That is why there are only half a dozen posters. 

• Cheers 3

10 minutes ago, Miss Korea said:

What the fuck does you willing to die for your country have anything to do with the dumb shit you've said in this thread?  You think trans kids are trying to rape young girls while in reality they're fucking killing themselves because of people like you.  Canadians are dying because people like you are politicians in charge of our health care system.

This is dramatic, way over the top and unhinged.  People need to learn to keep their emotions in check.  Swearing, insulting and calling for mods because someone said something you don't like?  Time to grow up.

• Cheers 2
  • Desmenko 1

4 minutes ago, Boudrias said:

It is already an echo chamber on here. That is why there are only half a dozen posters. 

having an echo chamber of a majority is one thing.  Having an echo chamber because you block those that hold you accountable for your posts or statements is very different

• Confused 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Warhippy said:

having an echo chamber of a majority is one thing.  Having an echo chamber because you block those that hold you accountable for your posts or statements is very different

Uhhh you really think what's been going on the last 2 pages has been "accountable for posts"? Wild. I got a warning for far less than what's been said the past 2 pages. People are getting out of control. Time to log off if you can't keep your emotions in check

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2