Canadian Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

8 minutes ago, Rob Eh said:

BS, it was mothers at a womans spa and parents at a PTA and they just showed up at christian family thing because they are complete assholes.

it was an angry karen pissed off because she didn't like the spa's rules for inclusivity.  Don't like it go to another spa.  That's what started that.  It was parents that got violent because they didn't want their kids to be subjected to evil lgbtq sogi curriculum who were yelling at kids and individuals of the lgbtq community where 3 men were arrested for pepper spraying and attacking officers and counter protestors.

So ya you're right.  Total a-holes.  But then you seem to appreciate their efforts so....

3 minutes ago, Rob Eh said:

We''re supposed to sit here and act like the left doesn't use antifa as a gang of street thugs to harass old people at Trump rallies, no difernt than their origins in Nazi Germany. Some can't wait to bring that shitshow back. 

ANTIFA is not a club.  Or a group.  There is no headquarters there is no place to send mail.  ANTIFA means antifascist.  It means against the crap that happened Jan 6th in te US.  It means fighting against the kind of crap you're championing.  If that scares you, look in a mirror and ask yourself why.

Your claims of "the left using ANTIFA" is such a sada and pathetic cry for attention.  They are nothing like the proud boys.  Oath keepers.  Various militias.  All of whom have been asked by name to stand by and stand up.  So stow that crap bud because your every accusation is literally a confession right now

7 minutes ago, Rob Eh said:

You accept defeat well. Nice narcissist trait.

If I am playing chess and my opponent flips the board, drops their pants and craps on the table while screeching about how they're the victim it doesn't mean they won.  it just means they can tell their friends they're the victim

So...congrats on your win?  

• Cheers 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Rob Eh said:

Thats the only footage because YT seems to have rubbed the original but theres your evidence. I saw it and saw the black mom interviewed after they threw the fire work at her five year old but go ahead and keep calling me a liar. It's a leftist trait.

OMG somehow some ay the internet forget the video it got erased it doesn't exist anymore so obviously leftists erased it because even though I can find jason statham in a leopard print thong in a music video and beyonces superbowl photos still that one specific video can't be found because leftists scrubbed it

But thank you for changing your story from explosives at a 5 year old to fire works.  Not calling you a liar but hey mate; sure aren't calling you credible either

Here's something credible for ya to chew over

https://apnews.com/article/virus-outbreak-race-and-ethnicity-suburbs-health-racial-injustice-7edf9027af1878283f3818d96c54f748

In thousands of pages of court documents, the only apparent mention of antifa is in a Boston case in which authorities said a FBI Gang Task Force member was investigating “suspected ANTIFA activity associated with the protests” when a man fired at him and other officers. Authorities have not claimed that the man accused of firing the shots is a member of antifa.

Several of the defendants are not from the Democratic-led cities that Trump has likened to “war zones” but from the suburbs the Republican president has claimed to have “saved.” Of the 93 people arrested on federal criminal charges in Portland, 18 defendants are from out of state, the Justice Department said.

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

it was an angry karen pissed off because she didn't like the spa's rules for inclusivity.  Don't like it go to another spa.  That's what started that.  It was parents that got violent because they didn't want their kids to be subjected to evil lgbtq sogi curriculum who were yelling at kids and individuals of the lgbtq community where 3 men were arrested for pepper spraying and attacking officers and counter protestors.

So ya you're right.  Total a-holes.  But then you seem to appreciate their efforts so....

ANTIFA is not a club.  Or a group.  There is no headquarters there is no place to send mail.  ANTIFA means antifascist.  It means against the crap that happened Jan 6th in te US.  It means fighting against the kind of crap you're championing.  If that scares you, look in a mirror and ask yourself why.

Your claims of "the left using ANTIFA" is such a sada and pathetic cry for attention.  They are nothing like the proud boys.  Oath keepers.  Various militias.  All of whom have been asked by name to stand by and stand up.  So stow that crap bud because your every accusation is literally a confession right now

If I am playing chess and my opponent flips the board, drops their pants and craps on the table while screeching about how they're the victim it doesn't mean they won.  it just means they can tell their friends they're the victim

So...congrats on your win?  

Why are they  on twitter then? There's Antifa New York, Rose City Antifa, numberous Antifa feeds on twitter. Thats how they originize these thing, how do you think they stalk Andy NGo? They use social media.

10 minutes ago, Rob Eh said:

lol

Hey look at that.  From your own story, look who was there.  Wait no, sorry they were "disavowed" and totally not Proud boys, but you HAVE to believe that ANTIFA was there for sure because....reasons

Just suck it up bud.  Shite people are shite people.  You want to label everything because it's safer for you to believe in a world with a boogeyman as opposed to believing or understanding that anyone could simply be total garbage.  It's time to grow up skippy.  The world isn't black and white that way.

Later that same day, alleged members of the Proud Boys in their signature yellow and black garb clashed with Antifa on a near-by city street.  A spokesperson for the PDX Proud Boys disavowed the group, clarifying that they were “unknown individuals . . . mimicking” Proud Boy outfits.

So about the BOMB you spoke of?  Not at all sensationalist at all right?

A mother alleged that Antifa threw a firework and had another woman not blocked the projectile with her arm (now burned with a sizable welt, the woman claims), the weapon would have hit her baby’s face.

Screenshot 2023-09-24 at 10.52.52 PM.png

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Rob Eh said:

Why are they  on twitter then? There's Antifa New York, Rose City Antifa, numberous Antifa feeds on twitter. Thats how they originize these thing, how do you think they stalk Andy NGo? They use social media.

Why are the nazis on twitter then?  Why did Musk allow thousands of people with serious histories of hate speech back on the platform?  Why are people with literal NAZI in their bios on twitter/X

You're to simple to understand that 17 people calling themselves something is not a movement.  Being antifascist is an ideology, it's common sense.  17 23 year olds pissed off at the world dressed in black is not something that is synonymous with being antifascist any more than 17 white dudes with laughable haircuts and poorly grown moustaches and tribal tattoos are indicative of the right wing movement because they like to call each other proud.

The world doesn't work that way champ.  It's not so obvious and only the simple minded compartmentalize everything in to good or bad based on bias like that

• Cheers 4

4 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

OMG somehow some ay the internet forget the video it got erased it doesn't exist anymore so obviously leftists erased it because even though I can find jason statham in a leopard print thong in a music video and beyonces superbowl photos still that one specific video can't be found because leftists scrubbed it

But thank you for changing your story from explosives at a 5 year old to fire works.  Not calling you a liar but hey mate; sure aren't calling you credible either

Here's something credible for ya to chew over

https://apnews.com/article/virus-outbreak-race-and-ethnicity-suburbs-health-racial-injustice-7edf9027af1878283f3818d96c54f748

In thousands of pages of court documents, the only apparent mention of antifa is in a Boston case in which authorities said a FBI Gang Task Force member was investigating “suspected ANTIFA activity associated with the protests” when a man fired at him and other officers. Authorities have not claimed that the man accused of firing the shots is a member of antifa.

Several of the defendants are not from the Democratic-led cities that Trump has likened to “war zones” but from the suburbs the Republican president has claimed to have “saved.” Of the 93 people arrested on federal criminal charges in Portland, 18 defendants are from out of state, the Justice Department said.

1 - i didn't say that, i think they took it down because of the violent nature of it, while others claim it didn't;t happen.

2 -  There are tons of people banned at YT all the the time and videos that are taken down, all the time. Just ask any popular YouTube influencer about their  strict policy. You couldn't say election fraud without being banned for 6 months. Covid? Don't even get me started.

Also what about the guy that shot the guy in the Trump shirt in Seattle? He was an avowed antifa, Vice news eve did an hour special on him.

6 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

lol

Hey look at that.  From your own story, look who was there.  Wait no, sorry they were "disavowed" and totally not Proud boys, but you HAVE to believe that ANTIFA was there for sure because....reasons

Just suck it up bud.  Shite people are shite people.  You want to label everything because it's safer for you to believe in a world with a boogeyman as opposed to believing or understanding that anyone could simply be total garbage.  It's time to grow up skippy.  The world isn't black and white that way.

Later that same day, alleged members of the Proud Boys in their signature yellow and black garb clashed with Antifa on a near-by city street.  A spokesperson for the PDX Proud Boys disavowed the group, clarifying that they were “unknown individuals . . . mimicking” Proud Boy outfits.

A mother alleged that Antifa threw a firework and had another woman not blocked the projectile with her arm (now burned with a sizable welt, the woman claims), the weapon would have hit her baby’s face.

Thats the incident, thats the woman.

Go ahead and call her and i liars but i know what i saw and it was disgusting.

Just now, Rob Eh said:

1 - i didn't say that, i think they took it down because of the violent nature of it, while others claim it didn't;t happen.

2 -  There are tons of people banned at YT all the the time and videos that are taken down, all the time. Just ask any popular YouTube influencer about their  strict policy. You couldn't say election fraud without being banned for 6 months. Covid? Don't even get me started.

Also what about the guy that shot the guy in the Trump shirt in Seattle? He was an avowed antifa, Vice news eve did an hour special on him.

So these are just conservatives then?

Just conservatives.  Regular every day conservatives.  Just like you.

Wait no, this one's just like you.  Because this is right wingers at their best.

Just some innocent kids pepper sprayed by another totally normal right winger. 

More every day conservatives just being peaceful

You getting the hint here champ?  Trrible people are terrible people.  You labelling them as something means jack because all that happens i others get labeled too.  A terrible human is a terrible human regardless of what they believe in, support or who they vote for.  Your claiming they are all ANTIFA because some orange arsehole decided they were the boogeyman du joir before the migrant caravans does not make it real.

Anti fascists exist because fascism is bad.

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Rob Eh said:

..... and you want to live in a world where you don't care antifa is doing this as long as it's to people you don't like.

Yes go ahead and believe that kind of ridiculous crap.

You're not proving me right at all.  

You need a boogeyman.  You need to believe anyone who doesn't agree with you is the enemy.

What a sad way to live a life.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Warhippy said:

So these are just conservatives then?

Just conservatives.  Regular every day conservatives.  Just like you.

Wait no, this one's just like you.  Because this is right wingers at their best.

Just some innocent kids pepper sprayed by another totally normal right winger. 

More every day conservatives just being peaceful

You getting the hint here champ?  Trrible people are terrible people.  You labelling them as something means jack because all that happens i others get labeled too.  A terrible human is a terrible human regardless of what they believe in, support or who they vote for.  Your claiming they are all ANTIFA because some orange arsehole decided they were the boogeyman du joir before the migrant caravans does not make it real.

Anti fascists exist because fascism is bad.

I'm not even going to read your dishonest BS. Those aren't the incident i was talking about. Those are two willing combatants.

I'm talking about the one where they attacked the moms at christian family picnic in Portland. I'm the liar?

5 minutes ago, Rob Eh said:

A 75 year old lady got her orbital bone broke being punched by one of your hero's at those male Karen conventions.

Sickening, all you can do is keep posting the same antifa vs proud boy footage.

Thats ok though, he was fighting 'fascism'.

Edited by Rob Eh

18 minutes ago, Rob Eh said:

A 75 year old lady got her orbital bone broke being punched by one of your hero's at those male Karen conventions.

Sickening, all you can do is keep posting the same antifa vs proud boy footage.

12 minutes ago, Rob Eh said:

Thats ok though, he was fighting 'fascism'.

That woman that was attacked because she was asian? Where do you get the idea he was Antifa?

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/75-year-old-asian-woman-suffers-facial-fracture-in-unprovoked-nyc-attack/3078716/

Edited by Playoff Beered
  • Thanks 2

43 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

lol

This is The Black Conservative Preacher, @thebcpreacher , also known as Quincy Franklin.

Shite people indeed.

IMG_9603.jpeg

IMG_9604.jpeg

Edited by 4petesake
Edit for name

5 hours ago, Playoff Beered said:

That woman that was attacked because she was asian? Where do you get the idea he was Antifa?

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/75-year-old-asian-woman-suffers-facial-fracture-in-unprovoked-nyc-attack/3078716/

I'm taking about the incident in New Zealand.

This isn't the same incident but you can see they are just as charming as our resident antifa droolers we have here.

https://dailytelegraph.co.nz/news/black-wednesday-antifa-nz-hijack-protest/

9 hours ago, Rob Eh said:

Have a good evening and not too much good luck in your liberal conspirings.

It was a good evening, thanks! Sadly for you, our conspiracies paid off. We attended a charity trivia for trans teen suicide prevention, and it was a good turn out! I won't say any more; I know how triggered anti-antifa people get by trans people...

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

18 minutes ago, StrayDog said:

It was a good evening, thanks! Sadly for you, our conspiracies paid off. We attended a charity trivia for trans teen suicide prevention, and it was a good turn out! I won't say any more; I know how triggered anti-antifa people get by trans people...

Not me, i know people that committed suicide. All of them had a hard life and were dirt poor growing up.

I also have no problem with anyones sexual or personal preference as long as no one is being abused. There's a trans that lives on this street, no problem at all. She doesn't go around shouting at people like a lunatic though.