Canadian Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

1 minute ago, Warhippy said:

Almost every video you posted was about people protesting AGAINST trans individuals or the LGBTQ community.

But sure, you don't have a problem.  You have a trans on your street

look at my african american over here GIF by Hate Thy Neighbor

What do you want me to do, kiss her feet? Those ae Antifa individuals, the whole premise of my argument. The right can be idiots too. No doubt.

Quit attacking and demonizing the unsuspecting elderly though, thats antifa or what ever you want to call it in a nut shell.

18 minutes ago, Rob Eh said:

Cool story bro.

Warning Yes, this is a Deepfake, or rather... a Fullfake (since I also recreated the voice) The voices are fake. The faces are fake. This clip has only a humorous purpose and it would be unthinkable that it be taken seriously.

That is a sentence is from the video you posted.

I now think something different.  You are trying to make right wing types look dim by portraying a blind believer. That's a mean game, but well done. 

Edited by bishopshodan
  • Haha 2
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Warning Yes, this is a Deepfake, or rather... a Fullfake (since I also recreated the voice) The voices are fake. The faces are fake. This clip has only a humorous purpose and it would be unthinkable that it be taken seriously.

That is sentence is from the video you posted.

I now think something different.  You are trying to make right wing types look dim by portraing a blind believer. That's a mean game, but well done. 

He's a deep Antifa plant, brilliant.

• Cheers 3

2 minutes ago, Rob Eh said:

What do you want me to do, kiss her feet? Those ae Antifa individuals, the whole premise of my argument. The right can be idiots too. No doubt.

Quit attacking and demonizing the unsuspecting elderly though, thats antifa or what ever you want to call it in a nut shell.

Those are shite people.  What part of that don't you understand?  Like how hard is it for you to fail so miserably to miss this point?

Trump labeled everyone against him as Antifa or BLM.  The idiocy stuck with it.  Obviously it persists today.  17 kids under 23 dressed in black causing mayhem are not ANTIFA they are idiots and shite people.

I posted numerous clips of individuals that are actually part of REAL groups that exist only to put down and erase marginalized individuals from the world.  To repeal the laws that protect them and to demonize them.  They have addresses for their clubs.  They have donation sites to fund and support their causes and meetings.

There is a huge difference between being anti fascist and being part of these groups.  These groups and the 17 kids under 23 dressed in black have one thing in common and that is that they are shite people.  That doesn't make these kids dressed in black Antifa anymore than it makes those proud boys, oathkeepers, odins types and white nationalists boy scouts.

So calm down.  There is little to no question you are one of those people that will literally believe anything and refuse to admit your side of the fight is simply populated by absolutely awful humans who exist only to basically erase others from history based on how they look, who they love or how they identify.  That's on you champ.  

It's like calling Ukranians nazis due to like 2-3 people while ignoring the fact you're also supporting Russia that is engaging in the EXACT crap to a person you're accusing those 2-3 people for.

But then you think deep fake videos are real and that they really happened by your own words so I don't know why people are even bothering

48 minutes ago, Rob Eh said:

Guys that wasn't a deep fake. It happened.

It really happened guys.  Even though the creator said it wasn't real and it was fake it really happened

Season 7 Nbc GIF by The Office

• Thanks 2
  • Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, Rob Eh said:

The right can be idiots too. No doubt.

You're basically asking for those inhuman scum who exist to erase people from the human racee based on how they look, who they love or how they identify to be treated the same or better than the people who exist in an ideology that exists only to remove them.

If the smallest minority of people take up arms in violence against them it doesn't make them necesarily the same.  it desn't make them good people but there is zero tolerance for intolerance.  You don't get a pass for screaming at a young gay teenager just for existing.  If you do and a parent friend or relative or even innocent bystander brains you for being a repugnant bigot I will not agree with their use of violence but I sure as hell will accept the reasons why they did it.

You do not accept intolerance with tolerance.  Period.

image.thumb.png.458fca0d45c9820ca48d916767c5ef42.png

image.png.a4033ef1fac5cb5c76ac788ec8fb5276.png

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Rob Eh said:

..... and you want to live in a world where you don't care antifa is doing this as long as it's to people you don't like.

If anyone calls themselves anti fascist and are violently attacking nationalists and individuals who exist only with the sole purpose of removing marginalized members fro society because they simply exist.

Ya.  I don't care what they do or how they do it.  I don't accept fascism, bigotry hate or racism.  If you are trying to exterminate a member or group from civilized society simply for being there.  The more violent the response towards your actions the better the better.

2 hours ago, Rob Eh said:
4 minutes ago, Rob Eh said:

I got a jet in my pants but thats cause that trans walked by again. Thats why i'm against them.  🤣

I also have no problem with anyones sexual or personal preference as long as no one is being abused. There's a trans that lives on this street, no problem at all. She doesn't go around shouting at people like a lunatic though.

Just gonna leave this last response here.  Every post is an admission or at least a light in to a reasoning

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

29 minutes ago, Dankmemes187 said:

i dont know how true that is, why does it happen like that? the easier path? i think in the last 3 years the whole society has been help divide the groups into the extremes, the more protests the more division. and the banning of voices didn't work either... what happened after all the twiiter and youtube bans? these individuals flooded another platform, and took ownership of it were they could speak whatever they like without any prejudice, im not sure thats better, could likely be much worse... this is just like the 90's were bush and clinton fought the war on crime... instead of investing dollars into schools and after school activities and boosting the long term economic outlook they just created a mass divide in wealth and class and people growing up without both parents. except in this situation its the people that are creating the mass divide and encouraging violence and hate.

I disagree completely.  There is a small, but loud, minority of people who have been conned into an alternate reality and have completely cut themselves off from the rest of it.  It just so happens that those people are on the right

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, stawns said:

I disagree completely.  There is a small, but loud, minority of people who have been conned into an alternate reality and have completely cut themselves off from the rest of it.  It just so happens that those people are on the right

I hear you, when they started the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone, They completey cut themselves off from society and reality. RW a-holes.

from what i understand people that are left wing authoritarians share these type of views... “I should have the right not to be exposed to offensive views” “Getting rid of inequality is more important than protecting the so-called ‘right’ to free speech.” “The rich should be stripped of their belongings and status” “We need to replace the established order by any means necessary.” “All political conservatives are fools” “The ‘old-fashioned ways’ and ‘old-fashioned values’ need to be abolished.”

Those who scored higher on the measure of left-wing authoritarianism were also more likely to have used force on behalf of a political cause within the last five years. they score much more higher in on measures of neuroticism, and willingness to ban opposing views(ie segregration). they are much more likely to use dogmatism and prejudice against political rivals

well im not sure, but how many of you would consider yourselves antifa? cause i have a pretty strong feeling there is some of you here. anyone care to standup and explain why antifa violence is wholesome and justified? and if so, where does the line stop? should we become violent and loud at conservative rallies? or just at extremist rallies?

Just now, Dankmemes187 said:

from what i understand people that are left wing authoritarians share these type of views... “I should have the right not to be exposed to offensive views” “Getting rid of inequality is more important than protecting the so-called ‘right’ to free speech.” “The rich should be stripped of their belongings and status” “We need to replace the established order by any means necessary.” “All political conservatives are fools” “The ‘old-fashioned ways’ and ‘old-fashioned values’ need to be abolished.”

Those who scored higher on the measure of left-wing authoritarianism were also more likely to have used force on behalf of a political cause within the last five years. they score much more higher in on measures of neuroticism, and willingness to ban opposing views(ie segregration). they are much more likely to use dogmatism and prejudice against political rivals

well im not sure, but how many of you would consider yourselves antifa? cause i have a pretty strong feeling there is some of you here. anyone care to standup and explain why antifa violence is wholesome and justified? and if so, where does the line stop? should we become violent and loud at conservative rallies? or just at extremist rallies?

You know who the OG antifa group was?  The Allies that defeated the Germans in WWII

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Dankmemes187 said:

I was just vocal about it.

If there is a group that is protesting for the sole reason of sublimating, eliminating further marginalizing or to strip the rights and freedoms from a group simply because of who they are, how they look, what they believe in or who they love or how they identify.

I am 100% ok with squashing that with violence.  Because intolerance can not and should not be tolerated.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Rob Eh said:

I wonder how they'd feel about our entire house of commons cheering for one of their enemies?

Probably the same way that people on your suggested side of the spectrum did when their preferred elected officials stripped their benefits and rights as veterans or were called losers for being POWs

• Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, stawns said:

you disagree completely with what? everything i said? can you be a little genuine and be specific? all people on the right are bad...? what if you are are just on the right like a sliver? you have a right view for economic values but not social? 

you disagree completely with what? everything i said? can you be a little genuine and be specific? all people on the right are bad...? what if you are are just on the right like a sliver? you have a right view for economic values but not social? 

Hence the "small, but loud" part of the comment.  I would say those on the right who still have their sanity are complicit if they support a party who caters and cowtows to that small minority.

• Thanks 1

That's right about where I sit.  

Not all people on the right or left are bad.

There are shite humans though who take it to extremes.  Have mentioned that a number of times in the past dozen pages.  Terrible people will be terrible and that's that.  it doesn't paint an entire voting bloc or group of people the same way.  It just means some small handful of idiots took things too far.

I can not accept or tolerate that.  The paradox of that is, I have far less issue accepting or turning my head towards violence from one group that exists solely to counter the violence of the other that exists solely to eliminate people from society based on their bigotry

• Thanks 2
  • Cheers 1