Canadian Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

2 minutes ago, bolt said:

Maybe because you and Liberals just call out those who don't vote/agree with them as a white nationalist and/or uneducated?  You seem to love the division Trudeau is feeding you.    

dude - PP just paid a visit to a white nationalist. How is that Trudeau making a division?

You seem to bristle at the reality of your boy PP. Why are you OK with the camp visit he just made? 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Satchmo said:

Can you back up this claim? 

Just watch the house of Commons proceedings.  When you can't win you divide.  Most Canadians are tired of liberal attitudes and Trudeau for a reason.

Edited by bolt

2 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

dude - PP just paid a visit to a white nationalist. How is that Trudeau making a division?

You seem to bristle at the reality of your boy PP. Why are you OK with the camp visit he just made? 

Do you have the specifics of white nationalism of the individuals he met other than that they don't want a carbon tax and don't like Trudeau?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

Add up the Liberal, NDP, and Green party votes, what number do you get? 

Can you read the word Liberal and Trudeau? 

27 minutes ago, bolt said:

Just watch the house of Commons proceedings.  When you can't win you divide.  Most Canadians are tired of liberal attitudes and Trudeau for a reason.

What question was that the answer to?   I don't think it was mine.

1 hour ago, Spring Salmon said:

That sums up the liberal party pretty good. Thanks for pointing that out

I'm not liberal but this more closely resembles PP and the conservatives than any other party 

Who leads the fake news campaign?

Who calls all others not supporting their party radicalized ? I don't agree with conservatives but only some of them are extremists and actually believe in their actions ...

Who ridicules every decision not theirs , tells people that there is a conspiracy behind nearly everything ?

Who's campaign budgeting is using only "common sense" as it's mathematical formula to hide the real cost and agenda ?

I once was a conservative until the party compromised it's soul to add in the socially conservative supporters and religious conservatives..... The common sense party died when the reform party was born

28 minutes ago, bolt said:

Do you have the specifics of white nationalism of the individuals he met other than that they don't want a carbon tax and don't like Trudeau?

Just watch the house of Commons proceedings.    Am I doing this right?

• ThereItIs 1

1 hour ago, bolt said:

Honda’s $15B Ontario EV plant marks ‘historic day,’ Trudeau says (msn.com)

Why are the Liberals so bad with money

$5 billion handed off to a foreign corporation in exchange for 1000 jobs (Most of them foreign jobs) works out to $5 million per job.  Normal Canadians don't have the cash to buy a $50,000+ electric vehicle.  

Billions of dollars in extra debt for essentially corporate welfare.  

Tell me again how poilivrre under Harper spent billions to bail out gm who still closed their plant down.

I mean wasting money right

1 hour ago, bolt said:

Meanwhile corrupt justin gets praised by the leader of Hamas and invites a former SS officer to get applauded in Parliament.  There is a reason Justin who has been enganged in mass corruption is falling in the polls.  I guess everyone who is opposed to Justin which is now 70%+ is a white supremist in your eyes.  

Didn't corrupt Justin also shake hands with Iranian terrorists who murdered Canadians?  A little worse than perceived "white supremists (because the cbc said so) protesting Justin's tax increases?

Trudeau criticized for shaking hands with Iranian foreign minister after deadly plane crash - National | Globalnews.ca

Meanwhile corrupt Justin had an officer bring in an individual without vetting then properly with poiliverre standing and applauding him.

Meanwhile poiliverre has stood with and defended individuals who shut down borders, threatened RCMP officers, occupied the capital and had a sworn memorandum to topple the elected government while also associating with or being visibly seen with individuals and groups known to promote white nationalist sentiments

But corrupt Justin am I right?

It's amusing toe how y'all will avoid and ignore how much of a piece of shit poiliverre is just to score talking points against sock boy

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

After the fact.  And Trudeau knowingly met with Iranian terrorists but that's OK because it's "diplomacy"  whats your point?

Also cbc is barely a valid source as it's funding relies on getting the Liberals re-elected.  Cbc calls every axe the tax as white nationalism.  Why is that?

1 hour ago, bolt said:

Canada is in much better shape than compared to 2015 hey? Only the white nationalists support what exactly?  

All the Trudeau government's scandals (thus far) | National Post

Now post poiliverres voting history and who his largest donating groups and supporters have been in his 29+ years in office in the taxpayers teet

No no, go ahead

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Tell me again how poilivrre under Harper spent billions to bail out gm who still closed their plant down.

I mean wasting money right

Meanwhile corrupt Justin had an officer bring in an individual without vetting then properly with poiliverre standing and applauding him.

Meanwhile poiliverre has stood with and defended individuals who shut down borders, threatened RCMP officers, occupied the capital and had a sworn memorandum to topple the elected government while also associating with or being visibly seen with individuals and groups known to promote white nationalist sentiments

But corrupt Justin am I right?

It's amusing toe how y'all will avoid and ignore how much of a piece of shit poiliverre is just to score talking points against sock boy

And you ignore what a piece of shit trudeau is and that he's projected to lose by a landslides. Your opinion represents a fringe portion of the population.   Canadians want change.  Do you just pretend the polls are wrong?

Edited by bolt

Just now, bolt said:

After the fact.  And Trudeau knowingly met with Iranian terrorists but that's OK because it's "diplomacy"  whats your point?

Trudeau can't pick and choose leaders in another country.

Skippy can choose to not visit weirdo camps.

Just now, bolt said:

Also cbc is barely a valid source as it's funding relies on getting the Liberals re-elected.  Cbc calls every axe the tax as white nationalism.  Why is that?

Stop it. Look at the images and signs used.

Tbh it sounds like you're making excuses for extremists.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, bolt said:

And you ignore what a piece of shit trudeau is and that he's projected to lose by a landslides. Your opinion represents a fringe portion of the population.   Canadians want change.  Do you just pretend the polls are wrong?

When was the last time a government was elected by Nanos?

• ThereItIs 1

42 minutes ago, bolt said:

Have watched them for years.  Watching poliverre and Calandra answer everything for Harper from 2008/2014 was embarassing 

As for division, grow up.  The entirety of the social conservative platform is based on sowing division and stoking anger and fear.

17 minutes ago, bolt said:

Can you read the word Liberal and Trudeau? 

Can you understand how our government under a minority works?

• Huggy Bear 1
  • Upvote 2

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

When was the last time a government was elected by Nanos?

When was the last time a standing governnent had such poor poll numbers?  Why are their poll numbers in the toilet. Pointing fingers at the opposition instead of trying to do a good job is a start.  

Unfortunately they've done a terrible job and corruption isn't helping.

Edited by bolt
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Warhippy said:

Have watched them for years.  Watching poliverre and Calandra answer everything for Harper from 2008/2014 was embarassing 

As for division, grow up.  The entirety of the social conservative platform is based on sowing division and stoking anger and fear.

Can you understand how our government under a minority works?

Anger and fear.  Isn't that why trudeau is polling so bad?  

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, bolt said:

Trudeau shakes hands with a foreign minister at an international conference.   What's missing from your description of the events is what was said.

“I went by to impress upon the foreign minister of Iran how important it is that we work together.”

Re:  ' Cbc calls every axe the tax as white nationalism.  Why is that?'   When was that?

3 minutes ago, bolt said:

Why must ever question be answered with poll results?   Got any other insights?   (Apart from mentioning nazis in parliament again.)

• ThereItIs 1

55 minutes ago, bolt said:

Maybe because you and Liberals just call out those who don't vote/agree with them as a white nationalist and/or uneducated?  You seem to love the division Trudeau is feeding you.    

Division like PP boy meeting with the Crybaby Caravan? 🤦 PP doesn’t talk about how he will change things he just stirs anger up amongst the disenfranchised fringe minority

• Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, bolt said:

And you ignore what a piece of shit trudeau is and that he's projected to lose by a landslides. You opinion represents a fringe portion of the population.   Canadians want change 

No I dont.

He's an idiot.

You make that claim but I've been vocal about him for years.

He's set to lose, has been for about 2 years.  But that doesn't mean it's because Pierre is a better leader.

Think really hard on that

• Thanks 1
  • Vintage 1

16 minutes ago, bolt said:

No.  Not entirely.

But it's a shitty platform to run on as the opposition 

It's been. Decade, that's the shelf life of a ruling party in Canada 

• Upvote 1