Canadian Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

23 minutes ago, bolt said:

And you ignore what a piece of shit trudeau is and that he's projected to lose by a landslides. You opinion represents a fringe portion of the population.   Canadians want change 

A fringe?

K.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, bolt said:

When was the last time a standing governnent had such poor poll numbers?  Why are their poll numbers in the toilet. Pointing fingers at the opposition instead of trying to do a good job is a start.  

Unfortunately they've done a terrible job and corruption isn't helping.

But see, that doesn't excuse Skippy.

As hard as you try to defect and defend your boy, the fact is, and its on film, he hangs out with weirdos and extremists.

• ThereItIs 1

5 minutes ago, bolt said:

Yes a fringe % of Canadians support JT.  

And I'll support JT over whatever embarrassing Trump wannabe piece of shit cons have to offer. 

• ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, Pears said:

And I'll support JT over whatever embarrassing Trump wannabe piece of shit cons have to offer. 

Exactly. I sure as hell won't vote for Poilivre, and I don't trust the NDP to adequately fund our military.  That doesn't leave a whole lot of options.

Liberal MP says she's leaving politics over disrespectful dialogue, threats, misogyny

OTTAWA — Liberal MP Pam Damoff says she won't run again in the next federal election, saying she has experienced misogyny, disrespectful dialogue in politics and threats to her life.

https://www.timescolonist.com/national-news/liberal-mp-says-shes-leaving-politics-over-disrespectful-dialogue-threats-misogyny-8681883

• Vintage 2

Just now, King Heffy said:

Exactly. I sure as hell won't vote for Poilivre, and I don't trust the NDP to adequately fund our military.  That doesn't leave a whole lot of options.

Yep. I'd even vote Green before even considering voting conservative. 

7 minutes ago, bolt said:

Yes a fringe % of Canadians support JT.  

I sometimes get flack around here in regards to my OCD over the meaning of words but I don't believe the word fringe means what you think it means.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, King Heffy said:

Our military is currently being adequately funded?

Just now, The Arrogant Worms said:

Liberal MP says she's leaving politics over disrespectful dialogue, threats, misogyny

OTTAWA — Liberal MP Pam Damoff says she won't run again in the next federal election, saying she has experienced misogyny, disrespectful dialogue in politics and threats to her life.

https://www.timescolonist.com/national-news/liberal-mp-says-shes-leaving-politics-over-disrespectful-dialogue-threats-misogyny-8681883

She's leaving because her poll numbers are so bad.  

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, The Arrogant Worms said:

Only a small % of dentists have agreed to this failing $13 billion program 

https://ctvnews.ca/video/c2913287-not-enough-dentists-signing-onto-national-plan

Edited by bolt

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, The Arrogant Worms said:

Bullshit.

Was she one of the 25 Ontario Liberal Mps who have any chance of keeping their jobs?  

Edited by bolt

2 hours ago, bolt said:

Meanwhile, Justin Trudeau has the worst polling numbers of any sitting prime minister.  I guess incompetence, ineptness and corruption has consequences.

Canada polls | 338Canada

Wow, the liberals are tanking in the polls. I guess the new budget hasn’t moved the needle at all, talking about Alex Jones hasn’t helped Trudeau either.

The Liberals need a new PR department. Or Justin can simply resign. Or both. 

57 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

No where in that ridiculous CBC article does it prove anything about "white nationalist. He walked through a door that had a little drawing on it. Just because you keep saying that doesn't make it true

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/rahim-mohamed-justin-trudeau-goes-full-tinfoil-hat-over-diagolon

• Haha 1