Canadian Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

8 hours ago, Rob Eh said:

Thats not a deep fake, that's actually Trudeau, he's just not smart enough to realize that it's him who's the antagonist.

You can't possibly be gullible enough to believe that video is real. :picard:

Look at JT's lips....it looks like one of those old Japanese movies dubbed in English.

• Cheers 1

13 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

As for our health care being in bad shape.  If you're a stable patient you get free medical care.  In the US you're left in a hallway or in a waiting room to die until your insurance is checked out.

Just going to high lite this for the folks in the back. Unstable is free too, but you don't want that.

Edited by Playoff Beered

8 minutes ago, Rob Eh said:

Sounds terrifiying. Hearing loss, long term damage, no food. Poor thing.

8 minutes ago, Rob Eh said:

Ya....peaceful protestors.

Nobody in Ottawa felt terrified.  How is it you found a video and one of the few credible that you posted literally defeats the statement you made less than 2 pages ago?

• Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, Dankmemes187 said:

i think you have a right to see a doctor if its life or death from what i understand, maybe in only some states though...

In the US if you are not a stable patient or are unable to communicate/interact and your life is on the line it is 100% all hands on to save your life.  The bill comes later.

In Canada it is exactly the same, triage and emergencies first.  Walk ins after.  Things always get missed on both ends, but in canada there is no bill for service.

• Cheers 1

4 hours ago, bishopshodan said:

Warning Yes, this is a Deepfake, or rather... a Fullfake (since I also recreated the voice) The voices are fake. The faces are fake. This clip has only a humorous purpose and it would be unthinkable that it be taken seriously.

That is a sentence is from the video you posted.

I now think something different.  You are trying to make right wing types look dim by portraying a blind believer. That's a mean game, but well done. 

Wow....talk about shooting fish in a barrel.....:classic_unsure:

• Haha 3
  • Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Ya....peaceful protestors.

Nobody in Ottawa felt terrified.  How is it you found a video and one of the few credible that you posted literally defeats the statement you made less than 2 pages ago?

Is it true that she was employed by the Chinese communist party when she was there. I can't remember where i heard that.. Anyone else find that at least a little noteworthy? 

8 minutes ago, Jester13 said:

Are you aware of the technology that can be used to do these sorts of deep fake videos?

Amazing, hopefully only used in constructive ways and not destructive. Ever hear of singularity? Thats a concern for sure.

2 hours ago, Rob Eh said:

1 - No but i also think no one was terrorized in Ottawa. They did catch antifa trying to burn down an apartment building and blame it on the truckers but that only matters if you don't have selective hearing. There were more Sikh truckers than any other nationality there.

Do you have a link for this or did it also disappear off the internet?

• Cheers 1