Canadian Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

9 minutes ago, Gurn said:

"There were more Sikh truckers than any other nationality there."

I must need a new atlas of the world, as my older copies do not show the nation of "Sikh"

Well the Indian government is murdering Canadian citizens due to their desire for a Sikh nation.  Fortunately JT has taken a principled stand on this issue.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I listen to JBP when he talks about the marxist movement that has been festering in the universities and now rearing it's ugly head in the real world.

I understood it was that ideology he was up against, not just because of some stupid forced pronoun law (bill c-16). You know he's being forced to be re-educated in social media in a kangaroo court with the College of Physicians or they revoke his license?

They also put him in a comic as Red Skull, a nazi super villain and say nothing about the nazi in the HOC.

15 minutes ago, stawns said:

And I think that's the attitude that should be expected.  You don't need to agree with everything, just accept that there are things that you might not agree with and roll with it, especially when it's concerned with equitable human rights.

As an educator, I can assure you that what is being taught in schools is not what theses nutjobs are throwing a tantrum about........and the topics that are covered in Sexual Health Class are done in a scientific, unbiased way.

There's no way you work in education and don't know about those planned parenthood cards they handed to kids in Saskatchewan. if i saw that on twitter, i'm sure all the teachers in Canada know too.

Just now, Rob Eh said:

There's no way you work in education and don't know about those planned parenthood cards they handed to kids in Saskatchewan. if i saw that on twitter, i'm sure all the teachers in Canada know too.

I don't work in Saskatchewan, so how would I know.  That said, I call bullsh!t on that.

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Rob Eh said:

They teach useless BS like self-falatio and fetching. This is to elementary students. Don't want pissed off parents? Maybe wake up.

https://globalnews.ca/news/9789466/planned-parenthood-shock-sask-schools-suspension/

Do you think kids in high school don't already know that?  Would you rather they find crap on the Internet or learn it from trusted adults in a controlled way?