Canadian Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

11 minutes ago, 4petesake said:

Let’ s start here.

Planned parenthood - good

Unplanned parenthood - not so good

It was weird to sneak those cards past the teachers, i don't trust planned parenthood. They are out of the states, they probably laughed about it. We can't have our own Canadian planned parenthood?

I don't think its too cool to applaud someones ban when the whole clique got banned from CDC permanently.

Thats what happened to me. See hw it feels, especially when it says 'banned for trolling the Trump thread' are you fucking kidding me?   No wonder they didn't want anything to do with people taking advantage of an unfair power structure. Do better.

1 minute ago, Rob Eh said:

I don't think its too cool to applaud someones ban when the whole clique got banned from CDC permanently.

Thats what happened to me. See hw it feels, especially when it says 'banned for trolling the Trump thread' are you fucking kidding me?   No wonder they didn't want anything to do with people taking advantage of an unfair power structure. Do better.

Anyone else genuinely hope he is an alcoholic?

5 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

I know, right?

I mean, there are even people out there who still get sucked in by deepfake videos....even when the advertise that they're fake....:classic_rolleyes:

Yeah, you sure got me there, i totally didn't know it was fake.

I'm i being facetious? I'm not sure what that means so.....possibly?

1 minute ago, Johngould21 said:

I agree with Peter Julian, the speaker should/needs to be replaced.

I know that this blunder was based on incompetence, but it's made headlines around the world. 

Really bad look implicating Zelensky too as Russia's propaganda for the invasion has been that they're going in to fight the Nazis.