Canadian Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

1 minute ago, AatuD2 said:

I know that this blunder was based on incompetence, but it's made headlines around the world. 

Really bad look implicating Zelensky too as Russia's propaganda for the invasion has been that they're going in to fight the Nazis. 

Heads should roll, starting with Speaker Rota. An apology doesn’t cut it.

7 minutes ago, LaBamba said:

@Rob Ehis the new forum’s first super troll. Take it all in everyone. The end is near. 

So stating things, getting called a liar and all sorts of names before posting a link that you said never happened is trolling? UH huh, i think it's more that lazy people can't make real arguments and revert to cancel culture. It works well for marxists, hell thats who invented it and that ain't no troll. Educate yourself.

1 minute ago, Rob Eh said:

So stating things, getting called a liar and all sorts of names before posting a link that you said never happened is trolling? UH huh, i think it's more that lazy people can't make real arguments and revert to cancel culture. It works well for marxists, hell thats who invented it and that ain't no troll. Educate yourself.

Relax ole boy. Your thumb must be killing you. Go to the garage, fire up your sled and rev the piss out of it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moosehead said:

suicide by mod....      sad way to go out.......

Is that why your trying to illicit a reaction? You don't sound too sad about, seems like your trying your best to get a reaction. Is that also considered trolling?

2 minutes ago, LaBamba said:

Relax ole boy. Your thumb must be killing you. Go to the garage, fire up your sled and rev the piss out of it. 

Good advice, i'm going out to play my drums and pretend its that idiot in that deep state video pretending to be Trudeau. LOL

2 minutes ago, Rob Eh said:

Is that why your trying to illicit a reaction? You don't sound too sad about, seems like your trying your best to get a reaction. Is that also considered trolling?

no i am genuinely sad.  You seem super upset tonight.  Go take a break.  I enjoy your banter but today you seem a little over the top.

Go have a beer and chill for a bit.  Self care is important. 

• Cheers 4

Just now, moosehead said:

no i am genuinely sad.  You seem super upset tonight.  Go take a break.  I enjoy your banter but today you seem a little over the top.

Go have a beer and chill for a bit.  Self care is important. 

Thank you, I was in car accident two months ago backs sore, can't sleep right. I'm going to go chill, no offence to anyone here. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rob Eh said:

Thank you, I was in car accident two months ago backs sore, can't sleep right. I'm going to go chill, no offence to anyone here. 

Me too.    Tried a few things...  This is what really helped my back. Physio with this.

When dry needling is applied to an affected muscle or trigger point, it can decrease muscle tightness, increase blood flow and reduce pain. Patients often report immediate relief after treatment. The needles remain in your muscle for a short period of time — between 10 seconds and 20 minutes — during treatment.Feb 10, 2023

• Huggy Bear 1

Just now, moosehead said:

Me too.    Tried a few things...  This is what really helped my back. Physio with this.

When dry needling is applied to an affected muscle or trigger point, it can decrease muscle tightness, increase blood flow and reduce pain. Patients often report immediate relief after treatment. The needles remain in your muscle for a short period of time — between 10 seconds and 20 minutes — during treatment.Feb 10, 2023

ICBC will pay for that too, i've been getting massages and my back spasmed during those sessions. i thought i'd be fine by now.

Just now, Rob Eh said:

ICBC will pay for that too, i've been getting massages and my back spasmed during those sessions. i thought i'd be fine by now.

Yes, i got my car wiped out on the highway.  Other guy 100% at fault.     ICBC covers physio and the dry needling worked right away on me. I go once a week. 

Really made a positive difference , right away. 

1 hour ago, Rob Eh said:

There's no way you work in education and don't know about those planned parenthood cards they handed to kids in Saskatchewan. if i saw that on twitter, i'm sure all the teachers in Canada know too.

Because Twitter is a well-regarded bastion of truth.......

• Upvote 1