Canadian Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/lifestyle/smart-living/you-said-it-not-our-saviour/ar-BB1nnLGs?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=2ad2713055134f9a8426b76cff07ba0f&ei=13

"

NOT OUR SAVIOUR

Don’t be surprised if Pierre Pollievre does not pronounce himself on anything else but housing, inflation, taxes at the pump … and Justin Trudeau.

I did not see him defend Tamara Lich or Pat King. Too controversial! I don’t see his position on the public service hybrid work or on abortion, child care, the wealth tax or anything that he thinks is controversial and will cause a dip in the polls. He instead likes to either ignore questions and refuse to answer questions he doesn’t like or attack the media, which he ignored for years.

Instead, he seems to get stuck on his four attack themes.

He stands for nothing apart from becoming the next prime minister. Canada’s freedom is at stake as he pretends to be Canada’s saviour against the big, bad Liberal wolf.

Let’s not kid ourselves. Poilievre is not Canada’s saviour; far from it.

LUCIE GAGNE

OTTAWA

----------------------------------------

and right under that letter to the editor is:

PM CAN’T RELATE AT ALL

Apart from the drama teacher gig, holding the teddy bear while being photographed at a residential school site was one of Justin Trudeau’s best performances. The prime minister also taught math? Guess he did not finish the deficit spending chapter.

This guy has had a silver-spoon joyride his whole life. How can he relate to any Canadian trying to make ends meet and working hard at their jobs just to survive?

EDDY DIGNAN

ROCKLAND

----------------------------------------------

1 hour ago, Ricky Ravioli said:

Nobody under the age of 30 is calling in and doing that. Why is that soo hard to understand?

So...in fact phones AREA cheaper as are plans but people just refuse to call in to cash in on them

Got it

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, King Heffy said:

Yeah I don't see how he's wrong.  Keep in mind that when  trying to get a conservative MP to understand the topic at hand, you can't treat them the same as an adult.

Liberal health minister: 

Families taking their kids for a road trip this summer are letting the "planet burn"  Another joke of a liberal minister.  Is this really the best we got?

:

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, bolt said:

Liberal health minister: 

Families taking their kids for a road trip this summer are letting the "planet burn"  Another joke of a liberal minister.  Is this really the best we got?

:

Same video that you already posted.  He's definitely better than the swine the cons would install as a health minister.  He's also not wrong here, bit Poilivre and the idiots who support him are too stupid to understand.  

Edited by King Heffy

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Same video that you already posted.  He's definitely better than the swine the cons would install as a health minister.  He's also not wrong here, bit Poilivre and the idiots who support him are too stupid to understand.  

He's not wrong?, any family who takes a summer road trip is responsible for burning the planet?

Edited by bolt

So according to the Liberal health minister families aren’t allowed to take vacations anymore because they will cause the planet to burn down. 🤣

These wackos must be digging into all

that free supply of cocaine. I don’t think anyone is going to take these  clowns seriously anymore. 

6 minutes ago, bolt said:

Liberal health minister: 

:

Haha, I didn’t notice you posted this already. 

1 minute ago, bolt said:

He's not wrong?, any family who takes a summer road trip is responsible for burning the planet?

He had to exaggerate for effect because the conservatives can't follow an adult conversation.  

28 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

Little keyboard cowards.

You mean like yourself calling Pierre "Skippy" "angry Milhouse" "creep" and so on all day long on the internet? 

Pam Damoff is a ditz who tried to gaslight Canadians about firearm laws while being completely clueless about them.  Also that weird rant about vaginas that no body could understand if she had a point 

1 minute ago, Spring Salmon said:

You mean like yourself calling Pierre "Skippy" "angry Milhouse" "creep" and so on all day long on the internet? 

Pam Damoff is a ditz who tried to gaslight Canadians about firearm laws while being completely clueless about them.  Also that weird rant about vaginas that no body could understand if she had a point 

Show me where Bob threatened Poilivre's life.

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Haha, I didn’t notice you posted this already. 

It's so bad and crazy that it deserves multiple posts.  

Edited by bolt
  • ThereItIs 2

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Which I clarified by stating that prison would be appropriate.

So imprisoning polticial opponents should be a tool used by The left?  Is this is a part of "protecting democracy" 

Edited by bolt
  • Cheers 1

Just now, bolt said:

So imprisoning polticial opponents should be a tool used by The left?

They should not be immune to laws against hate speech and terrorism, both of which have been broken by Poilivre.

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, bolt said:

If you listen to any member of parliament speaking - from either side of the house - you will hear a lot of hyperbole.

Don't fixate on the small and unimportant things and try to make them bigger than they are.   That's a form of hyperbole too.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

So...in fact phones AREA cheaper as are plans but people just refuse to call in to cash in on them

Got it

I set it up for my kid at the same time I did mine. Hip, let me tell you, the effort nearly killed me. 

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

They should not be immune to laws against hate speech and terrorism, both of which have been broken by Poilivre.

OK got it so Liberal politicians should be immune from being arrested as a political prisoner.   This is crazy despite of poltical leanings.  I don't agree with arresting either side.  

Edited by bolt