Canadian Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

1 minute ago, bolt said:

I agree the Government should have never closed the border.  Are you accusing the Government itself of terrorism?

Is every protest and strike now an occupation?

Oh sweet, we're playing a game twisting words!

So you agree then that every occupation is just a protest?

Is that how this works?

Just now, bolt said:

Lol wow 

Awww.

Don't like the fact that this happened?  Sucks to have reality thrown in your face and not have a single logical response to refute it without looking like "that guy" doesn't it?

11 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Aww wow

Amazing of what firing someone from their job for not complying with a forced injection will make someone do. 

I responded "lol wow" at the response of asking for a new Governnent but this whole fiasco lands at the feet of your Trudeau Government.

And despite of all this and the "clown" convoy the Liberals are getting destroyed in the polls.  Dividing and being a complete failure is such a winning strategy isn't it?

Edited by bolt

16 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Oh only IF they are not.  Gotcha. 

You think everyone who isn't a Canadian is a terrorist.  

That's a pretty gross thig to believe Petey.  I thought better of you

Pretty dumb comment to make.  I expect better from you...

Only the ones committing crimes on behalf of Hamas.  But you already know this Hippy...

Edited by Elias Pettersson
  • Like 1

I'm just tired of people being so hypocritical.

Both sides here agreed on the Hamas desecration of the Terry Fox statue being bad. The people on the right suggested it and the left agreed with it.

But as soon as we start relating it to the convoy, the people on the right are like "NOOOOOOOO! We're angels. You must be racist if you think it's the same!"

• ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Wow, that was fun!!!  I got some work to do so I'll see you guys later!!!  😊

For the record, I genuinely hope that part of your thing here is a facade and not how to fully view things in real life.

Just now, The Lock said:

For the record, I genuinely hope that part of your thing here is a facade and not how to fully view things in real life.

How dare anyone have a different opinion.  

3 minutes ago, bolt said:

If the differing opinion is of that of a brainwashed cult than guilty 100x over.

No one deserves to be misled like that. Extremism sucks.

Edited by The Lock

3 minutes ago, bolt said:

Speaking of different opinions, still waiting for your explanation why Skippy won't learn who the traitors are in his own party.

He doesn't need Trudie to learn this info.

18 minutes ago, bolt said:

I responded "lol wow" at the response of asking for a new Governnent but this whole fiasco lands at the feet of your Trudeau Government.

Not my government.  I didn't vote Liberal.  You keep saying that but it doesn't make it true.

As for "the feet of the trudeau government"

Through covid, 8 provinces were under Conservative rule, 9 by the end of 2021.  Meaning that Conservativs were responsible for lockdowns in province.  Federally, all party committees enacted and agreed on all spending and restrictions meaning every single MP in Ottawa is essentially guilty of whatever it is you're saying.

But that truth doesn't jive with your increasing desperation for a win of any kind does it?

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Pretty dumb comment to make.  I expect better from you...

Only the ones committing crimes on behalf of Hamas.  But you already know this Hippy...

So everyone in canada committing a crime is now a Hamas terrorist?

See, what I am doing is responding EXACTLY like you do.  And you think the comment is dumb.

Think long and hard about that.  Like REALLY hard about that

• Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

22 minutes ago, bolt said:

Amazing of what firing someone from their job for not complying with a forced injection will make someone do. 

And despite of all this and the "clown" convoy the Liberals are getting destroyed in the polls.  Dividing and being a complete failure is such a winning strategy isn't it?

So when Poilivre inflicts his transphobic policies on Canadians, will you understand that it's his fault if Ottawa gets occupied by a group of LGBTQ people calling for the overthrow of the cons?

• Haha 1

Just now, King Heffy said:

So when Poilivre inflicts his transphobic policies on Canadians, will you understand that it's his fault if Ottawa gets occupied by a group of LGBTQ people calling for the overthrow of the cons?

Those folks will do it correctly, so there won't be issues like with the convidiots. 

27 minutes ago, bolt said:

Yeah, but whatabout......

• ThereItIs 1

16 minutes ago, The Lock said:

I'm just tired of people being so hypocritical.

Both sides here agreed on the Hamas desecration of the Terry Fox statue being bad. The people on the right suggested it and the left agreed with it.

But as soon as we start relating it to the convoy, the people on the right are like "NOOOOOOOO! We're angels. You must be racist if you think it's the same!"

Are you seriously trying to compare people who were camped out on government lawn to the atrocities committed on October 7th? 

Just now, Bob Long said:

Those folks will do it correctly, so there won't be issues like with the convidiots. 

Yeah, but you can imagine how well Poilivre and the rest of his Nazi supporters will take it.

• ThereItIs 1

Just now, Ricky Ravioli said:

Are you seriously trying to compare people who were camped out on government lawn to the atrocities committed on October 7th? 

I don't need to try. They are similar.

Just now, The Lock said:

I don't need to try. They are similar.

That is an incredible thing to actually think. I'm actually dumbfounded anyone could even try to relate the two.

It's also a disgusting slap in the face of all the innocent people who lost their lives that day and after.

To actually compare murderers to some losers who camped on a government lawn is actually insane 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

Yeah, but you can imagine how well Poilivre and the rest of his Nazi supporters will take it.

I know it will be of no use but I'm once again compelled to voice my displeasure at the misuse of the word Nazi.  Let's save that until we really need it.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Ricky Ravioli said:

RDT_20240304_1136011288754145007087997.jpg

1 hour ago, Warhippy said:

Hey now look.  I am sick of these rumours.

Just because Pierre was an anti abortionist most of his career and took donations from the 2 largest right to life coalitions in Canada doesn't mean he's anti abortion.

Just because Pierre voted against LGBTQ rights a number of times doesn't mean he is against the LGBTQ community

Just because he championed the office for religious freedoms that excluded 3 of the largest non christian/catholic religions in the world doesn't mean he's close minded

Just because he championed the hotline for barbaric practices doesn't mean he hates people from other religions.

Just because used the term old stock canadians a number of times doesn't mean what you think it does

Just because he has been seen with individuals with ties to white supremacy groups doesn't mean he's a nazi

Just because he defended and supported people with a sworn statement to occupy the capitol to overthrow the duly elected government doesn't mean he approves of them

Just because he was seen with yet MORE individuals with ties to white supremacy groups doesn't mean what you say it does.

you can't just assume because something happened like a dozen times with a voting history to prove it.

But trudeau wore blackface so he's racist.  

I mean ffs it's getting way to easy to predict 

• ThereItIs 1

3 minutes ago, Ricky Ravioli said:

That is an incredible thing to actually think. I'm actually dumbfounded anyone could even try to relate the two.

It's also a disgusting slap in the face of all the innocent people who lost their lives that day and after.

To actually compare murderers to some losers who camped on a government lawn is actually insane 

I'm comparing the people who desecrated the statue with the convoy. If by October 7th you mean other things, then you'll have to clarify because now it seems like you're asking a different question rather than what I actually stated.

Edited by The Lock

Just now, Satchmo said:

I know it will be of no use but I'm once again compelled to voice my displeasure at the misuse of the word Nazi.  Let's save that until we really need it.

Not comparing to 1940s, but let's not pretend there aren't similarities with the bigotry and blaming immigrants to the 1930s.  Poilivre can fix this himself by conducting himself like a civilized person and not trying to inflict his barbaric beliefs on others.