Canadian Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

3 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

Thanks perfesser. We've all seen these....The dozen or so other times you've posted them.

Funny thing is, all the real BADM professors that I work with all have original thoughts....

I’m waiting for your superior intellects to show me how those stats are wrong 😂 

8 minutes ago, ArmchairGM22 said:

Cool

it doesn’t change any of the economic realities I’ve posted 

IMG_7950.jpeg

IMG_7953.jpeg

IMG_7949.jpeg

IMG_7948.jpeg

I guess JT should have closed the wallets during the pandemic and let things crash. 

2 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Economic realities.  

Posts the same 4 images he's posted for days while claiming he's smarter than everyone towards economics.

Funny the one thing they haven't posted is there vaunted economics degree or anything proving they have an actual understanding of even basic economic principles 

Wonder why

image.gif.7531c5682c996b87272bcadb4dd16bcf.gif

image.thumb.jpeg.8df46adb7327fe2c45a4740e481d20ca.jpegbrown-poop.webp.eb9f73631b03347b7c56d43fc4456112.webp

1 minute ago, ArmchairGM22 said:

I’m waiting for your superior intellects to show me how those stats are wrong 😂 

Hey, only one poster in this thread has claimed a "superior intellect".....

Perfesser.....

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ArmchairGM22 said:

Yup crap indeed just like the future of Canada due to Trudy

Why do you care? You're leaving, right?

Don't let the door hit you there, perfesser......

51 minutes ago, ArmchairGM22 said:

Sorry bud

you cannot read my mind as much as you think you can 

have a great day, conservatives are winning in a landslide 

Your prediction of the results of the next Federal election could be correct, but the reasons behind a change to the Cons are different than you convey. It’s simple. People change governments when they struggle financially. No one with any sense would vote for a party with Poo Poo for a leader otherwise. Pretty Boy is not part of some world order conspiracy and is ruining Canada. There’s no crazy reason for people choosing the Cons. 

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Your prediction of the results of the next Federal election could be correct, but the reasons behind a change to the Cons are different than you convey. It’s simple. People change governments when they struggle financially. No one with any sense would vote for a party with Poo Poo for a leader otherwise. Pretty Boy is not part of some world order conspiracy and is ruining Canada. There’s no crazy reason for people choosing the Cons. 

Why are people struggling financially? Good leadership or bad?

and who said conspiracy? I think Trudy is an incompetent, imbecile who’s also a sociopathic narcissist. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ArmchairGM22 said:

and who said conspiracy? I think Trudy is an incompetent, imbecile who’s also a sociopathic narcissist. 

He was a “drama” teacher. 🤔

12 minutes ago, ArmchairGM22 said:

so those aren’t economic realities because I didn’t post my economics degree online?

please go challenge the sources of those pictures then?

I’m not the source champ. So you can believe my education or not, but the sources are on those pictures 

Good luck dealing with those economic realities and coping with a conservative landslide 

IMG_7960.jpeg

Because trusting the judgement of people with the bad sense to pick up the phone and answer a survey is indicative of the entire nation

26 minutes ago, ArmchairGM22 said:

the reporter literally quotes Singh as says “you called them traitors”

Singh proceeds to nod his head repeatedly in agreement and expands on it

he does not deny he said that 

he does not correct the report

That is called agreement 

good luck in life you’re in another world 

So I did watch the unedited video.  Have you?  You might hear a number of digs at PP that WiretapMedia chose not to show.  

Yes, Singh used the word traitor.  I mentioned that in the post you were replying to which only make the reply more baffling.

Oh. anyone notice how far the CN Tower is leaning to the right in that video?

6 minutes ago, ArmchairGM22 said:

Is this where you claim to have an advanced PSYC degree in addition to your ECON Masters?

Does anyone have a running Talley on how often that individual has posted the same 4-5 images while claiming to be smarter than everyone else without providing any of their own expertise?

Id just like to know how often they've been posted or will be posted before they exit the forum.

2 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Does anyone have a running Talley on how often that individual has posted the same 4-5 images while claiming to be smarter than everyone else without providing any of their own expertise?

Id just like to know how often they've been posted or will be posted before they exit the forum.

I think Armchair should be allowed to continue to post here as long as he puts "suspected white nationalist" before his username. 

1 minute ago, Warhippy said:

We could start a poll for our guesses.   I have a feeling we may see them more often than we did AnarchyBoy's two or three graphics.

7 minutes ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

As a licensed and practitioning rocket surgeon I find this scenario entirely plausible. 

Agreed. My PhD in Astrophysical Geography suggests the same....

• Haha 1