Canadian Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

2 hours ago, ArmchairGM22 said:

Why are people struggling financially? Good leadership or bad?

and who said conspiracy? I think Trudy is an incompetent, imbecile who’s also a sociopathic narcissist. 

People are struggling financially because the poverty line was moved up due to high housing and food costs.  Snowflakes in the right crack me up. 

1 minute ago, ArmchairGM22 said:

You’re really bothered by the fact I’m not giving my money to the Canadian govt after this year. Why?

are you on the dole? 

I’d expect you to be happy, one less visible minority neo Nazi as you guys call us, in Canada lol

1) Not at all bothered. In fact, the sooner the better as far as I'm concerned.

2) No

3) I will be happy, but it has nothing to do with whether you're a minority, or a neo-Nazi.... I'm happy to see anyone that thinks my country is so bad GTFO....

• ThereItIs 1

13 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

1) Not at all bothered. In fact, the sooner the better as far as I'm concerned.

2) No

3) I will be happy, but it has nothing to do with whether you're a minority, or a neo-Nazi.... I'm happy to see anyone that thinks my country is so bad GTFO....

your country? My, that sounds rather racist

"get out of my country"!!! If a con said that...oh my!

Edited by ArmchairGM22
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rook said:

People are struggling financially because the poverty line was moved up due to high housing and food costs.  Snowflakes in the right crack me up. 

And again,

What caused the inflation. Go back and read the last 15 pages. It will help. You can avoid the endless personal attacks on me though. While entertaining they don't add value.

Edited by ArmchairGM22

14 minutes ago, Gurn said:

I do not often agree with you, but your more recent posts seem way too far out there, for you.

Are you doing ok?

Or are you just enjoying trying to get into the mosh/dog pit?

I was just working out, and felt really masculine 

• Cheers 1

Just now, ArmchairGM22 said:

Referencing a few posters here who have used that term to describe anyone who isn't an extreme leftist

This is a heck of a lot more accurate than "you guys" .

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ArmchairGM22 said:

So not only did i have to give you 2 sources because you think anyone who isn't an extreme leftist is a neo nazi

but now i have to explain to you what it literally says in the headline and in the text you copied

that GDP will be 25 billion lower

smh

You sure you're reading that right?

As an economist like none other seen in this forum or nation I'd think you'd understand what that is saying.

It's almost like...you don't.  

Just now, ArmchairGM22 said:

your country? My sounds rather racist

It does?

It's the country where I have lived all my life. It's my country, just as it is all Canadians' country.

• Upvote 2

And again,

What caused the inflation. Go back and read the last 15 pages. It will help. You can avoid the endless personal attacks on me though. While entertaining they don't add value.

What caused the inflation he asks.

Again 

Who sets and controls the prices of

Food

Fuel

Housing 

The three single largest contributors to inflation in our nation.

Try answering this one.  I have faith in you

You guys can use all the cherry picked data you want. The people are going to make the choice. The approval rating, the polls speak for my argument. You’re all going to be smothered in capitalism. Hopefully the Red Cross is ready for all the poverty and home abortions. I’m so excited. 

15 minutes ago, ArmchairGM22 said:

Yeesh 

never ending with these folks isn’t it!

But I thought we were all getting more money back from the rebates than we were paying?  I was told in this thread many times that we were going to MAKE money from the carbon tax.  How dare these politicians lie to my face!!!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Warhippy said:

You sure you're reading that right?

As an economist like none other seen in this forum or nation I'd think you'd understand what that is saying.

It's almost like...you don't.  

Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC) estimates that the real, or inflation-adjusted, GDP in a scenario without a carbon tax in 2030 would be $2,688 billion. With a carbon tax, that number drops to $2,663, which is a difference of $25 billion

As I said, we need a facepalm emoji. Your attempts at gotcha's are endless failing.

Just now, NoHeart said:

Hopefully the Red Cross is ready for all the poverty and home abortions. I’m so excited. 

What the actual fuck?

This is something that excites you?  You're happy about the potential for this?

Dude what the shit?

Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC) estimates that the real, or inflation-adjusted, GDP in a scenario without a carbon tax in 2030 would be $2,688 billion. With a carbon tax, that number drops to $2,663, which is a difference of $25 billion

As I said, we need a facepalm emoji. Your attempts at gotcha's are endless failing.

Now quote the rest.  Quick there's important data you're intentionally missing 

5 minutes ago, ArmchairGM22 said:

And again,

Lol what insult?  Coming from the guy with the closeted bigot comments you can’t be taken serious.  And no, fuel prices are not the driving factor no matter how much you try to convince yourself 

9 minutes ago, Gurn said:

Funny part is

It is all the liberals fault

then suddenly it's all the NDP's fault, because they are supporting the Liberals.

Yet for many, many, many, pages people would point out that it is a minority government and were met with derision, because it was all the liberals fault.

And yet there is still a denial that the covid spending was approved by all the parties-thus is on al of them.

They all deserve the credit for doing the right thing- keeping Canada going.

No, no no, Mulcair and SIngh are now heroes.   Mulcair for downplaying the need for a party leader to have security clearance and Singh for using the word traitor.

The NDP won't be at fault for at least a week or two.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Warhippy said:

What the actual fuck?

This is something that excites you?  You're happy about the potential for this?

Dude what the shit?

This is what a conservative is though isn’t it? I’m just trying to fit in with my people. 

4 minutes ago, NoHeart said:

You guys can use all the cherry picked data you want. The people are going to make the choice. The approval rating, the polls speak for my argument. You’re all going to be smothered in capitalism. Hopefully the Red Cross is ready for all the poverty and home abortions. I’m so excited. 

Aren't condoms free now?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NoHeart said:

people do get tired of politicians after a while, thats true. 

Skippy is a little dweeb tho, not sure what you're expecting to get better? 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Aren't condoms free now?

The feds have indeed started a program to provide more effective forms of birth control in addition to condoms, free of charge.  It's a much cheaper alternative than the cost to society of raising unwanted children.

Edited by King Heffy
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, NoHeart said:

This is what a conservative is though isn’t it? I’m just trying to fit in with my people. 

What a conservative is, is what we've seen in this forum the last 15 pages or so and that's indicative of the issues with the Larry and brand.

Social politics vs logical politics.  Anger vs cooperation.  Finger pointing vs solutions.  Trolling for attention vs hard work and effort.

The shit you posted is a bit messed up to be cheering for.

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

7 minutes ago, Rook said:

Lol what insult?  Coming from the guy with the closeted bigot comments you can’t be taken serious.  And no, fuel prices are not the driving factor no matter how much you try to convince yourself 

Energy prices are one of the largest drivers of inflation - this is an economic fact. Is it the only drive, no. And no one said as such.

As for closeted bigot, nice to hear a white man tell the minority he is a bigot. I must be like the black face of white supremacy huh? Like that was his name, the guy that ran against Newsome? That's what they called him

lol

Edited by ArmchairGM22
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1