😂 

it’s almost like lefitsts are programmed lmao

and I know the algorithm 

bahahahha

Edited by ArmchairGM22

On 6/13/2024 at 4:21 PM, ArmchairGM22 said:

its good to stay grounded in truth and reality

the sooner you realize your news sources are lies the better

try going to X / twitter and following people you may not agree with and perhaps you'll learn the truth of alot of the problems with the canadian govt and trudeau in particular

a properly informed electorate is a key to a healthy democracy

pravda was not good for democracy

Let's all revisit the wisdom of our friend's second post ITT before we question his sources. 

• Cheers 1
  • chaos 1

3 hours ago, Bob Long said:

You guys are really obsessed with polling a year and a half from the next election. 

I wonder if panic will set in if the gap closes between now and then.

True. The polling could be even worse a year and a half from now. Do you honestly think a liberal government under Trudeau actually has a shot at winning another election?  What do you think is going to happen between now and October 2025?  Are you praying that PP is going to be arrested for Treason?  Pretty sure if Treason was committed it was on both sides. So that means Trudeau would go jail too. 

• Vintage 1

6 minutes ago, Satchmo said:

Let's all revisit the wisdom of our friend's second post ITT before we question his sources. 

If you just go to twitter and only follow the people who post what you want to see or "the algorithm" enforced by your viewing and search habits, then you too will land in an echo chamber of confirmation bias that promotes the idea that you are smarter than everyone else.

• Haha 1
  • ThereItIs 2

Just now, Elias Pettersson said:

True. The polling could be even worse a year and a half from now. Do you honestly think a liberal government under Trudeau actually has a shot at winning another election?  

What do you think is going to happen between now and October 2025?  Are you praying that PP is going to be arrested for Treason?  Pretty sure if Treason was committed it was on both sides.

So that means Trudeau would go jail too. 

No.  Literally nobody here thinks Trudeau can win.  EVERYONE on both sides have stated they want him gone, to step down or to be voted out.  This has been repeated in significance here.

Between now and 2025?  Anything could happen.  Literally anything.  Trudeau could step down letting Freeland, Carney or even someone like Martin to come take leadership.  Pierre may be involved in something he may not be.  If treason was in fact committed or hidden then the courts will shake it out and rightfully so.  We're a democratic nation with some of the highest levels of productivity in the courts in the western world.

If in fact Trudeau is guilty of conspiring with foreign agents, or Pierre or anyone sitting as an elected official then they need to be dismissed from office and jailed.  Nobody will argue that.  At all.  Much like if it has in fact been found that Pierre benefitted from foreign interference in his leadership win, or if certain nomination races have been won by the same interference than those races need to be held again and heavily monitored.

I think these are situations in which everyone would be in agreement of these outcomes no?

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, ArmchairGM22 said:

I will vote from out of the country 

just to ensure I’m part the fun! 

Great, if you cast the deciding vote we’ll tip our hats and schoolchildren will sing songs about you for decades to come.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

No.  Literally nobody here thinks Trudeau can win.  EVERYONE on both sides have stated they want him gone, to step down or to be voted out.  This has been repeated in significance here.

Between now and 2025?  Anything could happen.  Literally anything.  Trudeau could step down letting Freeland, Carney or even someone like Martin to come take leadership.  Pierre may be involved in something he may not be.  If treason was in fact committed or hidden then the courts will shake it out and rightfully so.  We're a democratic nation with some of the highest levels of productivity in the courts in the western world.

If in fact Trudeau is guilty of conspiring with foreign agents, or Pierre or anyone sitting as an elected official then they need to be dismissed from office and jailed.  Nobody will argue that.  At all.  Much like if it has in fact been found that Pierre benefitted from foreign interference in his leadership win, or if certain nomination races have been won by the same interference than those races need to be held again and heavily monitored.

I think these are situations in which everyone would be in agreement of these outcomes no?

I agree. However, that first statement is incorrect. There are some that still think Trudeau can win and want him to win. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

True. The polling could be even worse a year and a half from now. Do you honestly think a liberal government under Trudeau actually has a shot at winning another election?  What do you think is going to happen between now and October 2025?  Are you praying that PP is going to be arrested for Treason?  Pretty sure if Treason was committed it was on both sides. So that means Trudeau would go jail too. 

I know it's too early to celebrate, or worry, either way. It just makes PP look like an ass calling himself "PM in waiting". It's also quite arrogant. 

I don't pray, but if I did I'd pray for better leaders all around.

And theres no "both sides" to the election interference btw. 

2 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

I know it's too early to celebrate, or worry, either way. It just makes PP look like an ass calling himself "PM in waiting". It's also quite arrogant. 

Agreed, 

and it’s interesting how Trudy won’t talk about it or release the names 

seems we know which side is compromised 

probably the same one Klaus Schwab said he owns 1/2 the cabinet of 

oh and don’t ask for a source, you can google it and find the video yourself 

the picture or it didn’t happen nonsense is infantile 

Edited by ArmchairGM22

16 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

I agree. However, that first statement is incorrect. There are some that still think Trudeau can win and want him to win. 

thinking Trudeau is a better person than PP for the job isn't the same thing has wanting him to have another term.

PP is an anger merchant with no real ideas. He panders to the religious right and Anti-vaxxers, he's a horrible choice for PM.  It doesn't make Trudeau's record better, but PP isn't a good choice. He's just the last person standing from the Harper era. 

Just now, ArmchairGM22 said:

Agreed, 

why is it interesting? you'd like us to compromise our security further? Jag and Liz already told us whats in the report. 

11 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

I haven't seen anyone hoping he'd stay on or win.

The crowd here is really like a fluctuating 11-14 people so feel free to say who it was as I have no doubt they'd be willing to address that.

I want him gone.  I wanted him gone in 2021.  For the same reasons I wanted to trade Kesler in 2012 and Edler in 2014

7 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

Pretty sure if it was only the Conservatives who committed Treason, the names would have already been dropped by the Trudeau government and people would have already been arrested.  

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

The crowd here is really like a fluctuating 11-14 people so feel free to say who it was as I have no doubt they'd be willing to address that.

I want him gone.  I wanted him gone in 2021.  For the same reasons I wanted to trade Kesler in 2012 and Edler in 2014

4 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

Raise Hand GIF by Nick Jonas

4 minutes ago, ArmchairGM22 said:

Agreed, 

the picture or it didn’t happen nonsense is infantile 

Oh ffs

We know which side is compromised?  Based on what exactly?

Are you actually repeating that disproven WEF bullshit?  Fuck sakes that explains a LOT about your "sources" and mentality

Regarding the names and why you haven't seen them.  Singh didn't release them.  May didn't release them.  Blanchet didn't release them

Why?

It's literally a n ongoing investigation.  Why is this difficult to understand?  for someone claiming to be such an intelligent person this seems to be an easily understood issue yet escapes your person.

From the RCMP website.

In order for police to release the name of an individual accused of an offence, the charge must be sworn/laid before the court. A document, called an information, must be filed within the court to formally charge an individual. The person's name and charges are then uploaded to the Provincial Court docket and become public information, visible to anyone.

When persons are arrested by police, there are three possible outcomes to their release:

• Without charge;
  • Released by police with charges pending and a future court appearance; and
  • Brought to the court with charges laid, with the Judge deciding on release of the individual and a future court appearance.

If a person is released without a charge, no name is released.

If a person is released by police with a future court date, generally, charges are not laid at that time. In this case, charges are considered pending and the name of the individual is not public information. Police are not permitted to name the individual. Police must ensure the charges are laid before the first court appearance.

If a person is brought before the court, the charge must be sworn/laid for the person to be seen by a Judge. In this case, the name of the individual becomes public information, visible to all on the Provincial Court docket. Police are then permitted to release the name.

There are exceptions where names are not released, including all youth who are protected under the Youth Criminal Justice Act. In addition, the court may issue a publication ban in certain cases which prevents police from releasing the name of the accused.

Just now, Elias Pettersson said:

5 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

Raise Hand GIF by Nick Jonas

Why does this individual want them to win?  Have you asked them?  Is it a true level of support or is it a situation in which a snapshot of the current alternatives is too repugnant for them to want one of the other options to win?

2 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Pretty sure it is me. I don't hide it. If he stays on as the Leader of the Liberal Party and continues to enjoy 50% plus 1 of the MP's in parliament's support then he is my Prime Minister, just like every PM before him. I don't hide that I write papers for the party and I have had nearly a dozen face to face chats with him over several elections of time. 
We aren't 'friends' but I respect what he is trying to do and I understand that he has made mistakes. I will be voting to maintain the NDP supported Liberal Government next election, barring any unforeseen facts that will change my opinion. Ultimately, I think that is the key to being an informed voter: new data should cause a re-evaluation of ones position, and it is a constant process of evaluations. Of the two parties who can put forth the PM in the next election: I know which one I absolutely do not want to hold the job of running our country and I will vote accordingly. 

• Cheers 2

15 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

why is it interesting? you'd like us to compromise our security further? Jag and Liz already told us whats in the report. 

Jag said one thing 

Liz said another 

then she retracts 

I find it interesting that some think the people who have traitors in their midst are going to tell us they are traitors 

particularly when they’ve lied to Canadians repeatedly with their scandals and tried to shove them under the rug.

Canadians have a DEMOCRATIC RIGHT TO KNOW WHO THE TRAITORS ARE

I’m sure Hitler would have investigated his war party’s crimes honestly too…. 🤦 

Edited by ArmchairGM22
  • Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Oh ffs

We know which side is compromised?  Based on what exactly?

Are you actually repeating that disproven WEF bullshit?  Fuck sakes that explains a LOT about your "sources" and mentality

Regarding the names and why you haven't seen them.  Singh didn't release them.  May didn't release them.  Blanchet didn't release them

Why?

It's literally a n ongoing investigation.  Why is this difficult to understand?  for someone claiming to be such an intelligent person this seems to be an easily understood issue yet escapes your person.

From the RCMP website.

In order for police to release the name of an individual accused of an offence, the charge must be sworn/laid before the court. A document, called an information, must be filed within the court to formally charge an individual. The person's name and charges are then uploaded to the Provincial Court docket and become public information, visible to anyone.

When persons are arrested by police, there are three possible outcomes to their release:

• Without charge;
  • Released by police with charges pending and a future court appearance; and
  • Brought to the court with charges laid, with the Judge deciding on release of the individual and a future court appearance.

If a person is released without a charge, no name is released.

If a person is released by police with a future court date, generally, charges are not laid at that time. In this case, charges are considered pending and the name of the individual is not public information. Police are not permitted to name the individual. Police must ensure the charges are laid before the first court appearance.

If a person is brought before the court, the charge must be sworn/laid for the person to be seen by a Judge. In this case, the name of the individual becomes public information, visible to all on the Provincial Court docket. Police are then permitted to release the name.

There are exceptions where names are not released, including all youth who are protected under the Youth Criminal Justice Act. In addition, the court may issue a publication ban in certain cases which prevents police from releasing the name of the accused.

Oh FFS 

answering to an unelected globalist think tank which attacks our national sovereignty by having govts do their bidding is not democracy 

We do know who it is 

low information people with opinions 🤦 

and go look to see who’s part of that?

Trudy, his garden gnome finance minister and Jagmeet. And 1/2 the cabinet apparently. 

Edited by ArmchairGM22

1 minute ago, ArmchairGM22 said:

Oh FFS 

answering to an unelected globalist think tank which attacks our national sovereignty by having govts do their bidding is not democracy 

We do know who it is 

low information people with opinions 🤦 

Burnie Burns Conspiracy GIF by Rooster Teeth

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Burnie Burns Conspiracy GIF by Rooster Teeth

Yup there it is

watch the video 

too scared huh? 

can’t scream about the source now because it’s a direct quote 

so let’s use ad hominem!

I thought you blocked me?

Edited by ArmchairGM22

Just now, Optimist Prime said:

Pretty sure it is me. I don't hide it. If he stays on as the Leader of the Liberal Party and continues to enjoy 50% plus 1 of the MP's in parliament's support then he is my Prime Minister, just like every PM before him. I don't hide that I write papers for the party and I have had nearly a dozen face to face chats with him over several elections of time. 
We aren't 'friends' but I respect what he is trying to do and I understand that he has made mistakes. I will be voting to maintain the NDP supported Liberal Government next election, barring any unforeseen facts that will change my opinion. Ultimately, I think that is the key to being an informed voter: new data should cause a re-evaluation of ones position, and it is a constant process of evaluations. Of the two parties who can put forth the PM in the next election: I know which one I absolutely do not want to hold the job of running our country and I will vote accordingly. 

For myself, the current and ongoing coalition government has allowed for a larger percentage/majority of the population to be represented and as such I have little issue with it.  As it appears the Conervatives will win, should they maintain the support and garner a majority so be it.  I will not occupy ottawa and have a pout because our democracy called for it.

I'd still prefer a minority coalition for the same reasons.  Better and larger representation.

I am not simple enough to believe Trudeau is the cause of all our woes.  We have two provinces that exist in which every evil or bad result has been a Trudeau's fault since 1979 and I understand my own personal choices and lifestyle are the reason some good/bad things happen to me.  Blaming the government for everything is a cop out.

Pierre looks to be the front runner for PM and so be it.  I wish he'd actually tell us a plan but he won't which is telling.  Anger is not a good thing to run on because eventually you have to govern and governing based on anger is never to the benefit of people but almost always results in punitivie or knee jerk measures that are poorly thought out and do not actually address the greater needs or root of a problem.

I also, based on the individual have no interest in voting for that party.  I stopped voting for a party over a decade ago and instead vote for the best candidate in my riding.  it has saved me a small amount of stress.  IN this instance should nothing change at the party levels; I also would advocate for a maintainance of the status quo as I do not like knee jerk reactions or punitive governing.

That being said, I have a funny feeling that in the last 6-8 months should the polls maintain this level of discrepancy; that we will see a move towards electoral reform as it would shake up the theatre and more importantly guarantee the first past the post nonsense finally dies.

This would be the single smartest and most common sense action the NDP/Lib coalition could affect for the populace.  People fret over fringe parties gaining traction but forget that even if the gay communist french coaliton party of canada gets two seats, that they STILL represent part of our nations voting populace and as such deserve representation even if we hate it.  I personally would chuckle because seeing a scenario in which the Bloc in fact gain a serious amount of power based on electoral reform towards a potential leadership or PM challenge would be highly amusing 

The cries coming from the middle of the nation would be so loud in that instance it would be hard not to smile

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1