Canadian Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

3 minutes ago, bolt said:

Funny every single province is in shambles.   But it's never the fault of our dear leader.

Funny, every single province is in shambles and the reasons why are almost entirely provincial mandates and no less than 8 of those provinces have been run by conservatives for over a decade but ya sure.

Trudeau 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1
  • chaos 1

2 minutes ago, bolt said:

Funny every single province is in shambles.   But it's never the fault of our dear leader.

That’s news to me. I think most provinces are doing fine. Other than the odd Con run province. 

• Cheers 3

2 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Funny, every single province is in shambles and the reasons why are almost entirely provincial mandates and no less than 8 of those provinces have been run by conservatives for over a decade but ya sure.

Trudeau 

Things were much better under Harper.  If Trudeau was doing such a great job he would be re-elected or wouldn't have to rely on coalitions.

Edited by bolt

I can not understand the "people" love for the Conservatives agenda.

They will truely sell off, your lands and anything we own.

I hate Trudeau, but people need to stop thinking about just today............

Just remember it was the Conservatives that cancelled our National Energy Program

and sold it for pennies on the dollar, to Big Business

Now we do not get anything  for what is in our ground

Certainly pennies on the dollar, compared to Norway

People need to understand the Conservative agenda...............and in my opinion don't!

Most on here can not see their nose in spite of their face

We are far better off, electing people of integrity, and demanding they remain that way!

Going to party elections in mass, would be a hell of a start..............but few go!

And because of that............those who run the shows, basically get who they want......

Money, and power talk, because of that! Guess who has the money and power?

Not you and me!.........And it does not matter what party..........they are all the same!

1 hour ago, JIAHN said:

I can not understand the "people" love for the Conservatives agenda.

They will truely sell off, your lands and anything we own.

I hate Trudeau, but people need to stop thinking about just today............

Just remember it was the Conservatives that cancelled our National Energy Program

and sold it for pennies on the dollar, to Big Business

Now we do not get anything  for what is in our ground

Certainly pennies on the dollar, compared to Norway

People need to understand the Conservative agenda...............and in my opinion don't!

Most on here can not see their nose in spite of their face

We are far better off, electing people of integrity, and demanding they remain that way!

Going to party elections in mass, would be a hell of a start..............but few go!

And because of that............those who run the shows, basically get who they want......

Money, and power talk, because of that! Guess who has the money and power?

Not you and me!.........And it does not matter what party..........they are all the same!

Real simple J, they convince people that they are now the powerful group, even though the cons are picking their pockets.

• Cheers 1

5 hours ago, bolt said:

Things were much better under Harper.  If Trudeau was doing such a great job he would be re-elected or wouldn't have to rely on coalitions.

Define better.  Do you mean more affordable?  Less expensive?

Funny because it all happened at the exact same time across the entire globe.

But Canada seems to be a g20 darling in regards to GDP growth vs inflationary increases and now decreases.

But hey, don't let that fact stop you 

5 hours ago, bolt said:

We should be #1

What is the excuse we're only #25?

We should be #1 for most taxed country?  Ok.  

Oh you mean the quality of life index.  Ya we've actually been top 5 on that list give or take 3 spots for a decade ish.

But again don't let that stop ya from misunderstanding that the most taxed countries are all universally in the top 15 best places to live as well

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, BabyCakes said:

Far to many Canadians do not. I've been on that stupid registry for three years. Other people I know are as well

Provinces need to do better in regards to attracting medical experts then

54 minutes ago, 4petesake said:

I’m not sure if this site would be any help to you but it’s worth checking out. It has contact information and reviews for 93 doctors in Chilliwack.

https://www.bcdoctordirectory.ca/chilliwack

@BabyCakes

When my mom moved to BC a couple of years ago, I went to multiple clinics to get her on individual clinic lists, and the province one. Got a hit on one of the lists I put in for her directly with the clinic. You need to follow up with them regularly.

Before we found her a regular doc, we found these guys to be terrific http://aquariusmedical.ca/

Maybe you can get an appointment here, it's pretty far from the wack but maybe a phone or online consultation will do, or plan it for your next trip in 

Edited by Bob Long
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

In dueling TV ads, NDP and Conservatives try to define Poilievre to union voters

Federal Conservatives and New Democrats agree on very little, but one point of consensus has emerged in recent months — labour issues will play a key role in the next federal election.