Canadian Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

11 minutes ago, Ricky Ravioli said:

"When questioned by Conservative Party lawyer Nando De Luca, Trudeau also said the names of Liberal parliamentarians and individuals from other parties are on the list of parliamentarians at risk of being compromised by foreign interference."

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-foreign-interference-1.7354252

Why we ignoring this statement? It's curious to me that only the conservative party is being mentioned by media outlets when he clearly says it's not just one party involved.

Either way, names need to be released as soon as legally possible.

Remember when posters were claiming that they didn’t like Trudeau but then were asked why they only posted negative information on the Conservatives?  And then they denied it?  This is a perfect example of their hypocrisy. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Remember when posters were claiming that they didn’t like Trudeau but then were asked why they only posted negative information on the Conservatives?  And then they denied it?  This is a perfect example of their hypocrisy. 

Name them.

Bouds was doing the same thing yesterday but tucked tail when asked.

And aren't you the same as you claim? just in reverse?

I think you moaned about the samidoun group, did you approve of 'JT's libs' response?

What do you think about PP not getting security clearance, that he doesn want to find out if he has rats in his house?

What is your comment on that?

4 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

No, when did that happen?

Also what does that have to do with PP ?

Id really like to know why PP supporters are giving him a pass? He clearly has a serious issue happening to his own mps, so why won't he look for himself?

It's bizarre.

8 hours ago, Warhippy said:

@Elias Pettersson

@bolt

Y'all wanna maybe dredge up those old statements of yours and we can review them now or do y'all just wanna stick with what y'all said?

Why did you skip this part?

When questioned by Conservative Party lawyer Nando De Luca, Trudeau also said the names of Liberal parliamentarians and individuals from other parties are on the list of parliamentarians at risk of being compromised by foreign interference.

In a media statement, Poilievre called on Trudeau to "release the names of all MPs that have collaborated with foreign interference."

"But he won't. Because Justin Trudeau is doing what he always does: he is lying."

Poilievre also wrote that he was briefed by top officials on Oct. 14 about "the matter of foreign interference from India" and his chief of staff has received classified briefings.

"At no time has the government told me or my Chief of Staff of any current or former Conservative parliamentarian or candidate knowingly participating in foreign interference," he said in the media statement.

Just now, Elias Pettersson said:

Why did you skip this part?

When questioned by Conservative Party lawyer Nando De Luca, Trudeau also said the names of Liberal parliamentarians and individuals from other parties are on the list of parliamentarians at risk of being compromised by foreign interference.

In a media statement, Poilievre called on Trudeau to "release the names of all MPs that have collaborated with foreign interference."

"But he won't. Because Justin Trudeau is doing what he always does: he is lying."

Poilievre also wrote that he was briefed by top officials on Oct. 14 about "the matter of foreign interference from India" and his chief of staff has received classified briefings.

"At no time has the government told me or my Chief of Staff of any current or former Conservative parliamentarian or candidate knowingly participating in foreign interference," he said in the media statement.

Nope, you don't get to put this all on Trudeau with the "release the names " nonsense. You know that the report requires clearance, Justin cant just start quoting it.

PP can deal with it today, why won't he? 

2 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Name them.

Bouds was doing the same thing yesterday but tucked tail when asked.

And aren't you the same as you claim? just in reverse?

I think you moaned about the samidoun group, did you approve of 'JT's libs' response?

What do you think about PP not getting security clearance, that he doesn want to find out if he has rats in his house?

What is your comment on that?

Please provide me one negative post about the Liberal government and Trudeau that you posted in here along with Warhippy. 

1 minute ago, Bob Long said:

Nope, you don't get to put this all on Trudeau with the "release the names " nonsense. You know that the report requires clearance, Justin cant just start quoting it.

PP can deal with it today, why won't he? 

If Trudeau can’t release the names then why doesn’t he just shut the fuck up until he can?  And why did Warhippy only post about Conservative names and not Liberal names?  Can you explain that?

If Trudeau can’t release the names then why doesn’t he just shut the fuck up until he can?  And why did Warhippy only post about Conservative names and not Liberal names?  Can you explain that?

Why are you more upset about Trudeau providing facts than Skippy not acting on them?

• Vintage 1

Please provide me one negative post about the Liberal government and Trudeau that you posted in here along with Warhippy. 

Once again you deflect what I asked of you, with asking me shit.

I have said many, many, times in the last few years that ...and this is what I say all the time... ' JT has lost the room' I have mentioned that since he has lost the room he is not the leader we need. I also point out that the one time I voted for him that he let me down with ER.

Now you go. 

• Like 2

Just now, bishopshodan said:

Could you imagine if the roles were reversed?

If JT just decided to willfully turn a blind eye to such important information?

There would be another F'n convoy.

In a world where everything is Justins fault they don't like having their boy cornered like this.

• Cheers 1

You know what exactly what Warhippy did and he got called out on it multiple times. Now he’s in hiding. Stop deflecting for him. 

Are you trying to learn 'the weave'?

😆

Edited by bishopshodan
  • Haha 3

Just now, Elias Pettersson said:

You know exactly what Warhippy did and he got called out on it multiple times. Now he’s in hiding. Stop deflecting for him. 

I'm not doing anything for Hippy. I don't speak for him nor would he want or need me to.

10 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Once again you deflect what I asked of you, with asking me shit.

I have said many, many, times in the last few years that ...and this is what I say all the time... ' JT has lost the room' I have mentioned that since he has lost the room he is not the leader we need. I also point out that the one time I voted for him that he let me down with ER.

Now you go. 

You went at Bouds yesterday when he said certain posters keep chirping about how they want JT gone but never ever post a negative thing about the Liberal government. Warhippy literally proved his point today skipping over the fact that Trudeau reluctantly admitted that some Liberal members of government have also been compromised. This is just one example of his hypocrisy. 

Saying JT has lost the room isn’t really negatively saying much about the current government. As for me, I never actually said I was neutral. I will fully admit that this current iteration of the Liberal government thoroughly disgusts me. 

You went at Bouds yesterday when he said certain posters keep chirping about how they want JT gone but never ever post a negative thing about the Liberal government. Warhippy literally proved his point today skipping over the fact that Trudeau reluctantly admitted that some Liberal members of government have also been compromised. This is just one example of his hypocrisy. 

Saying JT has lost the room isn’t really negatively saying much about the current government. As for me, I never actually said I was neutral. I will fully admit that this current iteration of the Liberal government thoroughly disgusts me. 

There you go bud.

That wasn't too hard.

I knew you were talking about Hip. I am sure he will be around. That said, read what that man types. He is actually a small C and has a great mind for politics. But I think in your defensiveness you fail to see that. He criticises ( forgive me for talking for him) PP a lot because, if you have been paying attention, a lot of us want better options. 

And, I dont 'go at Bouds' i ask him questions but he hardly ever responds. Its sad too because I have noticed his views getting more extreme, I dont know where he is getting his matreiral, because he doesnt post that either. 

At lease today I could prod a little bit out of you. Thank you. 

Is Warhippy the only name you have?

Also, on todays topic, got any opinion on PP? do you think he should be turning this blind eye?

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Yes he should definitely be getting his security clearance. He’s an idiot for not having it and I have a big problem with that. 

@bishopshodan is that enough of a negative statement for you?

Missed this as I was typing. Thanks again EP.

• Huggy Bear 1

11 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

There you go bud.

That wasn't too hard.

I knew you were talking about Hip. I am sure he will be around. That said, read what that man types. He is actually a small C and has a great mind for politics. But I think in your defensiveness you fail to see that. He criticises ( forgive me for talking for him) PP a lot because, if you have been paying attention, a lot of us want better options. 

And, I dont 'go at Bouds' i ask him questions but he hardly ever responds. Its sad too because I have noticed his views getting more extreme, I dont know where he is getting his matreiral, because he doesnt post that either. 

At lease today I could prod a little bit out of you. Thank you. 

Is Warhippy the only name you have?

Also, on todays topic, got any opinion on PP? do you think he should be turning this blind eye?

I was in a testy mood this morning.  Had to do with work.  😔

No I got lots of names on the list. But I don’t want to waste more time on that as they will just deny it or deflect to something else. 

PP, Trudeau and Jagmeet are all pretty much the same. 3 idiots in a pod. This country is completely fooked. And Trump is going to win the US election as Kamala is a terrible candidate. Gos help us all. 

• Cheers 1