[Signing] Zadorov to Boston

2 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Spare me your bargain basement psychology. 

You don’t like someone’s opinion, so you claim that they’re ignoring reality and reason, when really they just don’t agree with you.

So sad. So desperate. So wrong. 

Spare me. I have maintained the same stance that anything over 4 was an overpayment no matter who signed it and haven’t back peddled. 

Was he or was he not 6th in atoi for the majority of his time here? And is $5mill per year acceptable for a 6th dman? 

Please put your love for the player aside and speak objectively for once. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Pianoman said:

I don’t think offering him .5 million lower than he eventually signed for is ‘lowballing’. Especially after he said he wanted to stay here. The Canucks got very close to 5mill, if not actually 5mill, so it’s pretty clear he just didn’t want to be here. Nothing wrong with that, he chose elsewhere. 

Ending there is not the same as starting there. I don’t think the negotiations started well after a great playoffs from Zadorov. I think that’s what turned their sights to free agency. But again, this is purely speculation and opinion on my part. 

4 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

I see. The typical other teams sucked today so that should make Canucks fans feel better mindset. Yikes. 

Where did I say that? Emulating them when they have won fuck all is not a winning formula is it? 

IMG_3880.jpeg

5 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

The gnats are out and I don’t have any bug spray. 

7 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Spare me your bargain basement psychology. 

You don’t like someone’s opinion, so you claim that they’re ignoring reality and reason, when really they just don’t agree with you.

So sad. So desperate. So wrong. 

didn’t even go 5 minutes without hypocrisy. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, coho8888 said:

I seem to remember Dhali saying something about zads not wanting to sign here for other reasons.  But then again it’s Dhali 

Yup no one flip flops more than Dhali except maybe Drance 

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Devron said:

I’m sure Boston fans think the same think about Debrusk, too much money.

That is an overpayment too imo love the player and the fit but $1mill too much 

Edited by canuck73_3
  • Cheers 2

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

That is an overpayment to imo love the player and the fit but $1mill too much 

That’s free agency. Pick your poison. Favourite adds today. Heinen and Sherwood

11 minutes ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

Ending there is not the same as starting there. I don’t think the negotiations started well after a great playoffs from Zadorov. I think that’s what turned their sights to free agency. But again, this is purely speculation and opinion on my part. 

If he’s that soft that the initial offer made him have a fit and leave then fuck him. 😂

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

I would add Forbort too always been a fan of his game 

Don’t Know him honestly. Just remember him pissing is off when he was on Winnipeg. Something with Hoglander I think 

• Cheers 1

18 minutes ago, coho8888 said:

I seem to remember Dhali saying something about zads not wanting to sign here for other reasons.  But then again it’s Dhali 

Not to give credit to Dick (and aside from being a "richard"/"碌柒", he's also a dick), but it wouldn't surprise me if one or both of these were determining factors:

1. even if he gets paid more, he's still behind Saucy Sassy Soucy in the depth chart, and

2. Milstein may have gotten into his ear.

• Cheers 2