[Signing] Zadorov to Boston

4 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Because you need more than to run it back with a 6th dman to win a cup. 

Only true if it means making the team better. I saw nothing done today that suggests that. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DisgruntledNucksFan said:

I’m going to hate games against Boston so much more now 

I can't stand Boston any more, my blood boils every time we bring up Boston, especially during the offseason.

Just now, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

Not when it gets to the point where the other participant has politely told you that they no longer want to converse with you.

Normally this is when someone would use the ignore feature, however I can’t do that because I need to be able to see your future posts to be able to moderate the forum. 

I have not politely asked you multiple times to leave it alone. If you choose to continue going at me past this point I will be forced to moderate. Let’s just let bygones be bygones alright? Cheers. 

That would be an abuse of power. Moderating because someone disagrees with you is weak. If I feel something can be pointed out whether you agree or not I don’t care I will post it if it is worth adding. 

• Wiener 1

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

That would be an abuse of power. Moderating because someone disagrees with you is weak. If I feel something can be pointed out whether you agree or not I don’t care I will post it if it is worth adding. 

Your kinda annoying.   Just to let you know and I only check in here and there.  Super annoying. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Wiener 1

Just now, I_AM_CANUCKIAN said:

Your kinda annoying.   Just to let you know and I only check in here and there.  Super annoying. 

and what exactly does this add to the discussion besides being annoying? At least I’m discussing the topic at hand when I post. 

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

I wouldn’t be moderating because of disagreement. I would be moderating because I have asked you multiple times now to stop quoting me and leave it be. I’ve even stopped participating in discussion with others because that’s caused you to quote me in those conversations as well. I’ve been extremely patient. Now if you would just respect my wishes and converse with other board members we can both move on with our day. Thanks. 

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 2

2 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

and what exactly does this add to the discussion besides being annoying? At least I’m discussing the topic at hand when I post. 

Just move on.  Keep talking about the same shit yall bickering about.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

I wouldn’t be moderating because of disagreement. I would be moderating because I have asked you multiple times now to stop quoting me and leave it be. I’ve even stopped participating in discussion with others because that’s caused you to quote me in those conversations as well. I’ve been extremely patient. Now if you would just respect my wishes and converse with other board members we can both move on with our day. Thanks. 

4 minutes ago, I_AM_CANUCKIAN said:

You’re right crap like this is much more productive than discussing overpaying a bottom pair dman. 

I will respect your wishes from here 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, I_AM_CANUCKIAN said:

Just move on.  Keep talking about the same shit yall bickering about.

Again for someone who never posts you're high up on the annoying list. How about discuss the topic at hand instead of mini modding? 

Any thoughts on Boston overpaying a bottom pair dman? 

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Gurn said:

th.jpg.f67d16ef80bd746f66e206d7d33e5016.jpg

4 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Again for someone who never posts you're high up on the annoying list. How about discuss the topic at hand instead of mini modding? 

It is less so when you cut out the rest of the post… Inane post.

• Cheers 1

Zadorov is going to be a player who underachieves in the season, but is huge in the playoffs. 

Zadorov is unique in that he isn't slow, has some offense, and is physical.

Forbort is slower, no offense, and can be physical, but he's a 6th dman.

Soucy-myers as 2nd pairing is scary, and should be the 3rd pairing.

We have okay depth with our signings on forward and defense, but we lost some strength in 2 crucial spots (top 4, perfect playoff dman and an elite, reliable 2-way RH centre on our 3rd line).

This is basically treading water and hoping the core players get better to cover the losses. I hope we see a trade or 2 to complete the team.

31 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

I'm just smoking some weed and browsing. Your comnents are just kinda annoying.  That's all.

I have nothing personal in any way..

Back to my blunt.  

Please make the conversation more interesting when I return.  Major jokes and sarcasm!

• Cheers 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, iinatcc said:

Only true if it means making the team better. I saw nothing done today that suggests that. 

Then you clearly didn't watch a single playoff game against Nashville that involved Sherwood; nor did you see how annoying DeBrusk and Heinan were in the playoffs for Boston.

We acquired a ton of playoff experience this FA with a bunch of players other teams hate to play against.

I'm going to miss Zadorov too, but don't be ignorant of the other players we acquired.

Edited by The Lock
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, The Lock said:

Then you clearly didn't watch a single playoff game against Nashville that involved Sherwood; nor did you see how annoying DeBrusk and Heinan were in the playoffs for Boston.

We acquired a ton of playoff experience this FA with a bunch of players other teams hate to play against.

He said the same thing last season, his default is myopic negativity

Edited by canuck73_3
  • Cheers 2