[Signing] Debrusk to Vancouver

24 minutes ago, Petey O said:

Let's hope this isn't true. Doesn't sound like a Tocchet player if so.

Frankly this is why he really would need to be slotted onto the Miller line.  No way Miller let’s him be disengaged.

We can hope he takes the next step and if he does that turns into a really good deal.  Getting another top line winger could be the key, as I don’t know that a Debrusk-Petterson-Hoglander line is that productive.

The other worry is that they have filled up our middle six spots with some term and that is where you hope Lekkerimaki slots into a year from now.

• Vintage 1

1 hour ago, Hammertime said:

It's about a M too much IMO. We'll see hope I'm wrong. Still choked about Zadz. 

I’d still rather give him a little bit more st his age and profile with the cap going up then a lot of these older FA 

inwas worried about debrusk but I like the bet and trust them it could work out really well

7 minutes ago, Captain Kirk said:

Not splitting up Boeser and Miller.

5 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Miller and Boes don't even have to look, the know where each other are !!

it might work to split them up. I could see a world where Hoglander or maybe even podkolzin could play well with miller too…

who knows, Hoglander, miller, debrusk could be stellar and then petey gets Brock and they click 🤷‍♂️

Hogs/Miller/Boeser

Heinen/Petey/Debrusk

Joshua/Blueger/Garly

Podz/Suter/Sherwood

Aman, Smith, Karlsson, Friedman and PDG as extras. Is this more or less what we'll be looking at? Could see them swapping Hogs and Heinen as well. Depending on chemistry. I think the 3rd line is set in stone barring a massive change in chemistry/health. Forward group looks better than last year. But

Hughes/Hronek

Soucy/Myers

Forbort/Juulsen

Friedman extra. This blueline looks a lot more rough than last year. Say what you will about Cole's playoffs, he was pretty integral in our defensive turn around throughout last year though. Zads was very good I thought all year too. We are replacing them with Forbort and Juulsen. I like both, but they are clear downgrades.