NHL reinstates living garbage ex-Blackhawks

I know it won't happen, but I hope these scum bags NEVER gets hired by an NHL team ever again.

But knowing the NHL, and the fact that Babcock got a second chance last season, Quenville is going to get hired for a coaching job soon. I won't be surprised if he replaces a team with high expectations but poor results mid-season this year.

Anyways, whoever hires Quenville will be added to my list of least favourite teams if they aren't already on it.

What have these scumbags done since being suspended to earn the right to get reinstated? Bettman thinks everyone already forgot about Kyle Beach. I don't understand the benefit for him to reinstate these men.

It's just garbage. I hate being a sports fan sometimes. 

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Snoop Hogg said:

They should both be publicly hanged and by the balls no less.

That's still too good for those pieces of fecal dandruff!!!!

5 hours ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Quenneville will be hired. Not sure about Bowman and company. Unless Edmonton or San Jose gets desperate.

Well, the reason they were all seeking reinstatement is because there was already apparent interest in them from NHL clubs. Terrible. 

• Cheers 1

I just love how Gary selected the busiest day of the year in the NHL, to make this announcement.

No way that Q doesn’t get hired, winning trumps all is a mantra of many sports teams.

Bowman and MacIsaac should have been banned permanently, Q should have gotten longer suspension.

I hope this doesn’t mean that McDonough will be back one day.

2 hours ago, CBH1926 said:

I just love how Gary selected the busiest day of the year in the NHL, to make this announcement.

No way that Q doesn’t get hired, winning trumps all is a mantra of many sports teams.

Bowman and MacIsaac should have been banned permanently, Q should have gotten longer suspension.

I hope this doesn’t mean that McDonough will be back one day.

Can't say he's stupid (like how he changed to rules about changing commissioners as I *think* at one time it only required a majority of team governor votes.  Now I *think* it requires a super majority.  Slimy/greasy as ****.

• Cheers 1

8 hours ago, Master Mind said:

Such a bizarre decision. There's nothing for the NHL to gain out of this.

Hopefully no team is foolish enough to hire these disgraces.

And as Ribs said..

16 hours ago, Ribs said:

Announced on the perfect day to hide it as much as possible too,

Just like with the Arizona Coyotes bit, just sneak it in where they hope most folks won't notice

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

And as Ribs said..

Just like with the Arizona Coyotes bit, just sneak it in where they hope most folks won't notice

I'm not surprised they'd sneak the news in on the busiest day of the year.

But I am surprised they'd bring them back at all. It's not like it was McDavid who was suspended, and bringing him back means a lot more revenue (not that that would be ok, but at least makes financial sense).

These abominations wouldn't bring in more revenue -- if anything they'll provide a net loss from turning off fans from the game.