Milano-Jarnkrok-Noesen

Pinard-Smith-Walker

Josi-Severson

Brodie-VanRiemsdyk

Joseph-Dumba

Husso

Fleury

ROSTER FREEZE/WAIVER PURGE

Waiver purge is going to be moved ahead by 1 day October 2nd 12:00pm pst.

There will be a roster freeze beginning on October 1st 12:00pm pst, and that will end October 3rd 12:00pm pst

On 9/28/2024 at 9:18 AM, Rush said:

The Detroit Red Wings announce the following captaincy changes.

Captain: Artyom Levshunov

Alt Captain: Tim Stutzle

Alt Captain: Andrei Svechnikov

Andrei Svech has been demoted to alternate captain. We have opted to go with our future norris finalist as our C. 

Artyom Levshunov needs to be called up to main roster before you're able to name him team captain

On 7/1/2024 at 5:08 PM, Gator said:

6.4 Medical/Training Facility

Investing in the medical and training facility is how you will open up IR slots. See section 4.4 for more information on how to utilize IR. The most IR slots you can use at one time is 5. The amount of slots, and flexibility of who can be placed on IR will depend on how much you invest here.

$0m - 1IR Slot (IR only)

$10m - 2IR slots (IR only)

$20m - 3IR slots (IR only)

$30m - 3IR slots (dtd+)

$40m - 4IR slots (dtd+)

$50m - 5IR Slots (dtd+)

18 hours ago, Herberts Vasiljevs said:

Florida front office budget:

Player relations: $40 million

Minors: $25 million

Medical: $25 million

Scouting: $10 million

@Gator

There is no $25M option for the medical/training facility

18 hours ago, Herberts Vasiljevs said:

Florida places Cal Clutterbuck, Spencer Martin & Uvis Balinskis on waivers with intention to assign them to the minor squad. Thanks 

@Optimist Prime waivers begins for all 3 of these players as of the most recent edit (6hours ago).. Just incase name was added.. Sorry for any inconvenience. Please dont edit waiver posts unless its within minutes of posting

44 minutes ago, Gator said:

@Optimist Prime waivers begins for all 3 of these players as of the most recent edit (6hours ago).. Just incase name was added.. Sorry for any inconvenience. Please dont edit waiver posts unless its within minutes of posting

I agree with your direction going forward, but in this particular case the three players were put on waivers, i directed the GM to add in if he intended them to go to the minors and that was the correction. I am fine with giving it another 17 hours, but fyi nothing changed other than the GM doing what he was directed to do. Just so everyone knows there was no shenanigans. 

14 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

I agree with your direction going forward, but in this particular case the three players were put on waivers, i directed the GM to add in if he intended them to go to the minors and that was the correction. I am fine with giving it another 17 hours, but fyi nothing changed other than the GM doing what he was directed to do. Just so everyone knows there was no shenanigans. 

Yea I noticed that after I posted this.. If you can comfirm all 3 names were on original post ill let it slide

• Cheers 1

18 minutes ago, Gator said:

image.thumb.png.ce2927b3e2cd06378f2fbbc2baabccb9.png

Going to be a very close finish. Make sure you get your vote in before midnight tomorrow!

Current vote is 72.72% in favor of change. 75%+ needed for rule change to take effect

there wont be enough votes, and 1 broccoli pushes it over 20 otherwise 15/20 would have done it

You gave it 2 tries but the % is too high and we dont have 32 GMs nor are the 30GMs we do have voting so its dead imo

2 hours ago, Gator said:

If you look at the most recent page, you can see the exact same players listed in a post (20 hours ago) that Optimist quoted on. Thanks.

Edited by Herberts Vasiljevs
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

6 minutes ago, Herberts Vasiljevs said:

I'm so, very sorry for all the posts (and editations) of late! We have number two on the way in these next few days, and I'm completely dad brained...

whoa! Grats to the happy soon to be sleep deprived couple. 

"what stopped you from having three kids?" 

~the first two.

29 minutes ago, Herberts Vasiljevs said:

I'm so, very sorry for all the posts (and editations) of late! We have number two on the way in these next few days, and I'm completely dad brained...

Post/edit as much as you want haha.. Just a bit tricky will waiver posts because someone could just edit in a name very late, and sneak someone through waivers that way.. Not that I think anyone would do it, but it's just a measure to make sure it can't happen

Congrats on #2!

Poop Parents GIF by Natalie Palamides

• Like 1