Gator

20 minutes ago, SuperPete40 said:

CBJ Budget 

Player Relations: 20m 

Player Development: 0 

Medical/Training: 0 

Minors Budget: 20m 

Scouting Department: 60m

Current budget wouldnt give you enough minors cap space for you AHL roster. Please adjust budget accordingly, or make the necassary roster moves

On 7/1/2024 at 5:08 PM, Gator said:

6.2 Player Relations Department

Money invested in this department go into locker room and facility upgrades, among other things to help keep your players happy. This will play a VERY important role in keeping your team morale up. Which in turn can help you in future contract negotiations. 

Max Budget: $40M

Min Budget: $20M

9 minutes ago, SuperPete40 said:

CBJ Budget (Revised)

Player Relations: 10M 

Player Development: 0 

Medical/Training: 0 

Minors Budget: 30M 

Scouting Department: 60m

Minimum PR budget is $20m

TEAMS THAT STILL NEED TO SET OPENING NIGHT LINEUPS/BUDGETS

ANA - Both @NM777

BOS - Both @Sludge

SEA - Lineup Only @PistolPete13

Also a few teams need to get their financials in order with the minors budget. The following teams have 7 days to become cap compliant in their AHL system or risk being penalized.

BOS - @Sludge

SEA - @PistolPete13

TBL - @Viking

I think that covers everything. Going out for my bedtime toke, coming in and getting the NJD in order, then calling it a night... Season kicks off tomorrow!!!!!!!

Edited by Gator
  • Thanks 1

image.jpeg.c7e02ddd27b715c9088684d517882690.jpeg

It has come to my attention I used slightly flawed logic in determining the order of the waiver wire now that the big waive is over. I correctly moved the previous highest claim priority to the bottom and ranked up from there accordingly. However, I failed to account for 2nd claims made by 2 clubs. In the morning I will move the two clubs who made 2nd claims to the bottom two spots based on their pre-bigwaive ranks, inverted. Good eye, to the fellow who brought it up, I agree. Will correct in the am.

Canucks Trade Block

Logan Couture - NTC

Brandon Tanev - NTC

Connor Murphy - NTC

Also open to moving a few future pieces if the right offers come across our desk. Some futures that could become available are:

Jordan Dumais

David Edstrom

David Goyette

Carl Lindbom

Andrew Basha

Riley Patterson

Draft Picks (Might be willing to move 1st's)

Colorado Opening night Roster

Forwards

JT Miller,  Nazem Kadri,  Brock Boeser

Nicholas Paul,  Kirby Dach,  Conor Garland

Alex Newhook,  Eetu Luostarinen,  Klim Kostin

Jack Studnicka,  Noah Gregor,  Travis Boyd

Defense

Adam Fox,  Rasmus Andersson

Nick Jensen,  Nick Leddy

Jonas Siegenthaler,  Jalen Chatfield

Brian Dumoulin,  Jordan Harris

Goalies

Stuart Skinner

Anton Forsberg

On 10/1/2024 at 9:55 AM, Optimist Prime said:

image.jpeg.8a76ee10a0b56c955f0b5277e93cc5b4.jpeg

@Nucker67 NYI's player Casey DeSmith has cleared waivers and will be assigned to the minor league affiliate as directed.

Hi Optimist,

On Oct 1 you said DeSmith cleared waivers (above), but I noticed you recently posted a list of players that were claimed (yesterday?), including NYR who apparently claimed DeSmith, but he already cleared waivers??

@Optimist Prime

5 minutes ago, Nucker67 said:

Hi Optimist,

On Oct 1 you said DeSmith cleared waivers (above), but I noticed you recently posted a list of players that were claimed (yesterday?), including NYR who apparently claimed DeSmith, but he already cleared waivers??

@Optimist Prime

the BIG WAIVE caused all waiver eligible players in the minors to be forced to waive, regardless of having cleared waivers in the last 30 days or not. It is a once a year process to ensure that no one is hoarding NHL talent in the minors and therefore all face the big waive. So while DeSmith cleared your waive on Sept 30th at 4:58pm, he was picked up on waivers during the big waive. This is an across the board move to help clubs that are desperate for NHL Talent, and prevent the league from tipping to a position where some clubs have a massive amount of depth while other clubs can't meet the bare minimums with NHL guys. Sorry you lost DeSmith though. Hope that helps explain it. For the rest of the year, everyone that clears waivers is waiver free for 30 days, but there is no way to shield a player from the 'Big Waive' purge held early October every year, if they are in the minors and require waivers.