[Season 2] GFL 2024-25 (SEA & NJD Available!)

Gator

1 hour ago, Rush said:

My signing for rittich went through correct? 

Want to make sure as he hasn't been updated on my sheet and I recall there being some discussion here. 

If not I need to start looking for another backup lol.

It shows DET with Ilunga as GM....one of the two is wrong. @Gator will have to verify which is correct.

The signings tab shows:

7/8/24 UFA DET Ilunga NA David Rittich 1 $1,200,000
Edited by Rick Blight

1 hour ago, Rick Blight said:

It shows DET with Ilunga as GM....one of the two is wrong. @Gator will have to verify which is correct.

The signings tab shows:

7/8/24 UFA DET Ilunga NA David Rittich 1 $1,200,000

I am Detroit and that's the contract I signed him too. I'll assume it's good then unless I hear otherwise.

Edited by Rush
  • Cheers 1

image.png

FREE AGENCY SIGNING

Jack Rathbone has been signed to a contract by GM Bounce000 and looks forward to joining the Utah Hockey Club. Details of the contract are noted below.

• 3 year term with an AAV of $900K
  • Upvote 1

image.png

FREE AGENCY SIGNING

Michael Amadio has been signed to a contract by GM MrCanada and looks forward to joining the Philadelphia Flyers. Details of the contract are noted below.

• 3 year term with an AAV of $2.75M
  • Upvote 1

image.png

FREE AGENCY SIGNING

Anthony Duclair has been signed to a contract by GM Down by the River and looks forward to joining the Carolina Hurricanes. Details of the contract are noted below.

• 1 year term with an AAV of $4.5M
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

image.png

FREE AGENCY SIGNING

Jordan Eberle has been signed to a contract by GM SuperPete40 and looks forward to joining the Columbus Blue Jackets. Details of this contract are noted below.

• 2 year term with an AAV of $4.9M
  • Upvote 1

On 7/15/2024 at 7:48 PM, Optimist Prime said:

Can confirm, I just revisited my notes and shared them with Gator, in addition to this signing announcement in the old thread second to last page. 

I missed the connection on the offer sheet being for one of the 150 + deals I had signed on behalf of the league or I would have pointed it out instantly. 

Cheers all. 

P.O>

Just confirming so that I plan my roster accordingly... Tomasino is indeed not Carolina property?

17 minutes ago, Down By the River said:

Just confirming so that I plan my roster accordingly... Tomasino is indeed not Carolina property?

Tomasino was signed in June, and therefore any offer sheet in July would be invalid, Sorry for the disappointment, just a little lag time between signing and being recorded on team sheets. 

edit: of course due to the offer sheet being invalid you also do not lose your 2nd round pick as compensation, clearly. 

30 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

Tomasino was signed in June, and therefore any offer sheet in July would be invalid, Sorry for the disappointment, just a little lag time between signing and being recorded on team sheets. 

edit: of course due to the offer sheet being invalid you also do not lose your 2nd round pick as compensation, clearly. 

Cheers. If I'm not mistaken, both my 2nd and 3rd rd 2025 picks have been removed from my Teamsheet. 

42 minutes ago, Down By the River said:

Cheers. If I'm not mistaken, both my 2nd and 3rd rd 2025 picks have been removed from my Teamsheet. 

@Gator will have to look into that for you. sorry, i have no input or correction ability on team sheets.

Joshua for a 1st rd pick 2025 anyone?

Necas in a deal for a good young D, or a 1st plus...

Rosters should be updated by end of the night so will be able to reassess cap situation and priorities and make a decision.

Fiala- waives for SJS, Anaheim, Montreal or Vasilevsky waives for LA, CBJ, Sea (no GM asking team to be switched)

Just now, Viking said:

Joshua for a 1st rd pick 2025 anyone?

Necas in a deal for a good young D, or a 1st plus...

Rosters should be updated by end of the night so will be able to reassess cap situation and priorities and make a decision.

Fiala- waives for SJS, Anaheim, Montreal or Vasilevsky waives for LA, CBJ, Sea (no GM asking team to be switched)

McDonagh for a draft pick or prospect also available to these teams: 

EDM    
WSH    
MIN    
CGY    
BUF    
BOS    
UTA    
NSH    
OTT    
TOR

On 7/6/2024 at 11:59 PM, Gator said:

OFFER SHEET

CAR have signed RFA Philip Tomasino to an offer sheet. WPG has 7 days to match the offer. If WPG fails to match the offer they will receive the 2025 CAR 2nd as compensation.

Contract

3 x $3,500,000 aav

@Down By the River @arby18

@Down By the River Tomasino signed before July 1st and it was missed. Unfortunately the offer sheet is invalid. Sorry for the inconvenience. The 2025 CAR 2nd will be given back to you

4 hours ago, Down By the River said:

Sorry, DBtR but you traded your 2025 3rd to me at the last TDL

Flames Acquire image.png.0fe937bf64c466a056a96bb2ce464460.png Hurricanes Acquire
Emil Heinemann
Josh Brown
Mattias Norlinder
Valterri Pulli
Ayrton Martino
2024 CAR 1st
2024 CAR 3rd
2024 CAR 5th
2025 CAR 3rd
2/5/24 Dmitry Orlov ($3M RET 2023/24 & 2024/25)
Jake Debrusk (2M RET 2023/24)
Andreas Englund
  • Like 1
  • Tank 1

Posted (edited)

GATOR'S AGENCY

The following players will be entering phase 2 tomorrow. These players are expected to sign before the summer freeze that begins July 20th. All of our other clients will hold off until the freeze is over (September 15th) before starting negotiations.

Matt Dumba

Brendan Dillon

Ryan Hartman

TJ Brodie

Jason Zucker

Edited by Gator

23 minutes ago, Gator said:

TradecenterTSN.jpg.b9fb60f4ac65ff99f1104da052ebe201.jpg

TO MIN

David Reinbacher
Cole Sillinger

TO EDM

Owen Tippett
Will Borgen
Joel Armia

*MIN given a penalty level of 5 (3+2)

Owen Tippett - Trading a player you signed or extended as a UFA within the last 91-180 days. +3

Joel Armia - Trading a player you signed or extended as a UFA within the last 181-365 days. +2

I didn't sign or extend Armia? And Tippett was an RFA not UFA when I signed him. I mean, I'll take the penalties if need be, but even after reading the CBA it doesn't seem like either of these should count based of the language used.

Edited by MeanSeanBean

4 minutes ago, MeanSeanBean said:

I didn't sign or extend Armia? And Tippett was an RFA not UFA when I signed him.

Thats my bad. Tired and trying to get through these quick haha.. will fix up in a moment

• Cheers 1

That should be all trades accounted for. If I missed any please bump.

Will be sending out phase 2 replies tomorrow and trying to catch up on signings I didnt get to today

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gator said:

That should be all trades accounted for. If I missed any please bump.

Will be sending out phase 2 replies tomorrow and trying to catch up on signings I didnt get to today

Yup Drury trade