[Season 2] GFL 2024-25 (SEA & NJD Available!)

Gator

Posted (edited)

SIGNING

The San Jose Sharks have signed RFA Yegor Chinakhov to a contract extension.

Term: 3

AAV: $2,500,000

Lifestyleir GIF by Lifestyle International Realty

Edited by Gator
  • Upvote 1

GATOR'S AGENCY

After a long day of sorting through contract offers we are proud to say we have got through 90% of them. We will be getting to the rest tomorrow, and will be beginning our first wave of phase 2 negotiations as well.

Players Entering Phase 2

O.E.L - 5 offers

Shayne Gostisbehere - 3 offers

Anthony Mantha - 2 offers

GET YOUR OFFERS IN NOW OR RISK MISSING OUT ON THEM!

Teams that have offers in on these players can expect a reply at some point tomorrow. 

image.png

FREE AGENCY SIGNING

Tyler Myers has been signed by GM Rusty Shackleford and will be joining the Washington Capitals. Details of the deal are noted below.

• 3 year term with an AAV of $3.5M and NTC for duration of contract.
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

Agency Services announces five players moving to phase 2 today, these players are still accepting fresh new offers, but will seriously sit down and respond to existing offers over the next 24-48 hours; get those offers in so you don't lose out!

Kaspiri Kapanen

Zemgus Girgensons

Danton Heinen

David Rittich

Brandon Duhaime

image.png

FREE AGENCY SIGNING

Michael McCarron has been signed by GM BigTramFan and looks forward to joining the Nashville Predators. Details of the contract are noted below.

• 3 year term with an AAV of $1.75M and a NTC for duration of contract.
  • Upvote 1

image.png

FREE AGENCY SIGNING

Anthony Beauvillier has been signed by GM Viking and will be joining the Tampa Bay Lightning. Details of the contract are noted below.

• 3 year term with an AAV of $1.6M
  • Upvote 1

Edmonton Oilers – Logos DownloadAgency.jpg.fe4306e251ae10df69b4024292c39a0f.jpg

PeteyBOI Agencies is pleased to announce that Brady Skjei has been signed by GM Grinch and will be joining their team. Details of the contract are noted below:

• Term: 6 years
  • AAV: $7.55 million
  • Additional Terms: Full No-Trade Clause (NTC) for the duration of the contract

We look forward to seeing Brady Skjei's contributions to the team and wish him and GM Grinch the best of luck in the upcoming season.

• Upvote 1

Due to events in my personal life and my involvement in the other two leagues I am very sorry to announce that I am quitting this league. 

My apologies to Gator and all the others who make this league a reality, and the bunch of great GM's who have made this league so much fun.

I am really sorry guys.

• Sad 7

3 hours ago, Ilunga said:

Due to events in my personal life and my involvement in the other two leagues I am very sorry to announce that I am quitting this league. 

My apologies to Gator and all the others who make this league a reality, and the bunch of great GM's who have made this league so much fun.

I am really sorry guys.

Makes me sad. We never even got to talk shop...

• Huggy Bear 1