[Season 2] GFL 2024-25 (SEA & NJD Available!)

Gator

On 7/7/2024 at 8:12 AM, Optimist Prime said:

Agency Services announces five players moving to phase 2 today, these players are still accepting fresh new offers, but will seriously sit down and respond to existing offers over the next 24-48 hours; get those offers in so you don't lose out!

Kaspiri Kapanen

Zemgus Girgensons

Danton Heinen

David Rittich

Brandon Duhaime

NYI have David Rittich and he's got one year left at $1m

4 minutes ago, Nucker67 said:

was he a late Signing near the end of June? I only see that he had a one year deal expire in June and was a Free Agent on the lists for over a week now..will check with gator. 

Sorry if something was missed, we will get to to the bottom of it pronto.

31 minutes ago, Nucker67 said:

Showing he was drafted in round 39 of our fantasy draft, and he would have came into GFL with 1 year left on his deal.

Unless an extension happened he was due to be a UFA this offseason. There is no recorded extension that I am able to find. This is not to say it didn't happen, but I will need proof an extension took place to be able to do anything about it.

Let me know if you're able to provide proof that the extension took place. To avoid this situation from happening in the future just make sure to keep tabs on your spreadsheet and make me aware of anything missed or Any errors that may have been made. I try my best to cross my I's and dot my T's, but sometimes things just get missed.

1 hour ago, Gator said:

Showing he was drafted in round 39 of our fantasy draft, and he would have came into GFL with 1 year left on his deal.

Unless an extension happened he was due to be a UFA this offseason. There is no recorded extension that I am able to find. This is not to say it didn't happen, but I will need proof an extension took place to be able to do anything about it.

Let me know if you're able to provide proof that the extension took place. To avoid this situation from happening in the future just make sure to keep tabs on your spreadsheet and make me aware of anything missed or Any errors that may have been made. I try my best to cross my I's and dot my T's, but sometimes things just get missed.

Thanks Gator, appreciate the explanation

• Cheers 2

20 minutes ago, Nucker67 said:

Thanks Gator, appreciate the explanation

I think I see the confusion. Nucker, contracts signed by NHL players after the fantasy draft are not applied. From then on we negotiate all of our own contracts with the agents. This little spreadsheet here, with its many many tabs, is the best tool you'll ever need for contracts and such:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g_4p-nG7wWURf1elV9byKVSbNwSk492KaJRX3ozzjRs/edit

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

• Gator changed the title to CFFGFL 2024-25 (Teams Available!)
2 hours ago, Gator said:

The Rock Eye Roll GIF by WWE

gator crossing his eyes...i don't wanna see him dotting his T's

• Haha 2

LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT

We are excited to announce that free agent Patrick Kane has signed a new contract with Canuck Surfer. The details of the contract are as follows:

• Term: 3 years
  • AAV (Average Annual Value): $9.75 million
  • Additional Terms: Full No-Trade Clause (NTC) for the duration of the contract

This signing has been facilitated by PeteyBOI Agency Services. We look forward to seeing Patrick Kane continue his illustrious career and make a significant impact on the ice.

Congratulations to both Canuck Surfer and Patrick Kane on this exciting new chapter!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • chaos 1

New York Rangers mid off season depth chart;

IR
  Logan  Cooley   Steven  Stamkos   Patrick  Kane   Niklas
  Kent  Johnson   Marco  Rossi   TJ Oshie   Backstrom
  Anders  Lee   Matthew Poitras   Nils Hoglander    
  Viktor Olofsson   Connor Zary   Cam Atkinson    
        Ty Dellandrea          

Cale Makar     Brock Faber      
    Scott Morrow     Erik Gudbrandson      
    Jan  Rutta     Henri Jokiharju      
    Brandt Clarke     Tristan  Luneau      

Spencer Knight          
        Justus Annunen          

Top  Prospects                

Elite Ivan  Danila                
  Demidov Yurov                

A Fedor Matthew Adam Bogdan Nikita Brett Olivier      
  Svechkov Wood Engstrom Konyushkov Grebyonkin Burrard Rodriguez      

B Dmitri  Nikita TJ Frederic Kasper Alex Sergei Jamieson Bogdan Egor
  Rashevsky Novikov Hughes Brunet Kulonummi Steeves Murashov Rees Trinayev Sokolov

C Artemi Francesco                
  Knyazev Arcuri                

NYR looking for a veteran D, and Goalie to support our young defense & goaltending. Reported beat writer Old News.

Money, apparently, no object... 

Canuck Surfer GM patiently put down questions on how much money he was spending? ''Its UFA season; you always over-pay.'' We'd like to welcome Steven Stamkos, Patrick Kane & Victor Olofsson.  ''I think with our last acquisition, we passed the cap floor? Our flow chart year to year looks in great shape as we have lots of ELC contracts to first use, then more add to our mix.''

''We still have $15 Mill plus in cap space. I suppose we may be a tad more conservative. If the chance to improve comes; we will take it too...''

image.png

FREE AGENCY SIGNING

Darren Raddysh has been signed by GM BigTramFan and will be joining the Nashville Predators. Details of this signing are noted below.

• 2 year term with an AAV of $1.65M and NTC for both seasons

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

New GM of the Pittsburgh Penguins, HKSR, has begun work on his roster. 

The following transactions were announced this morning:

INJURED RESERVECalle Jarnkrok reactivated and is no longer on IR.

REASSIGNMENTS:  Tyler Tucker and Jakub Lauko assigned to AHL

RUMOUR MILL: 

- Insiders report that HKSR is looking to provide a package of prospects, AHL contracts, and picks for a top 9 centre or top 4 defenceman.  Among those prospects includes highly touted Dalibor Dvorsky who recently had an excellent 1st year in the OHL putting up 45 goals and 88 points in 52 games.  There is word that Dvorsky will make his NHL debut soon.  A 1st round pick may also be in play -- PIT currently holds 2025 PIT 1st and 2025 LAK 1st round picks.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

Washington Capitals are very excited for the upcoming season!  We'd like to welcome Tyler Myers, Devon Toews and Matt Roy to our burgeoning defense group, one we feel is among of the best in the league.  Some house keeping items for our club;

- Adam Fantilli is activated off IR

- Adam Erne & Jack Matier are sent down to Hershey

- Call ups for: Martin Pospisil, Josh Doan, Conor Geekie

We are proud to announce Adam Fantilli as the next Alternate Captain of our club.  Adam has emerged as a leader on and off the ice and we are ecstatic to have him lead this team along side Conor Bedard for the foreseeable future.

Our new projected roster for the 2024-25 season 

Forwards

Mats Zuccarello - Conor Bedard - Claude Giroux

Barret Hayton - Adam Fantilli - Josh Doan

Jordan Greenway - Nick Bjugstad - Brendan Gallagher

Martin Pospisil - Marcus Johanson - Brett Leason

Peyton Krebs - Conor Geekie 

Defense

Zach Werenski - Adam Larsson

Devon Toews - Matt Roy

Bowen Byram - Tyler Myers

Luke Schenn

Goalies

Connor Ingram

Joonas Korpisalo

image.jpeg.dd2dfc9626aaf177da78b9352556d7bb.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

image.jpeg.2226e6d95b9551e1e4f17b9d09c7ffc6.jpeg

MTL.png.2c014c0beb966a6617bfac5c3a20e291.pngFree Agent Signing: The Montreal Canadiens have signed UFA Danton Heinen to a 5 year term @ 3.5 million AAV which includes clauses:
an NMC in years 1&2 with an NTC in years 3&4. 

image.jpeg.2226e6d95b9551e1e4f17b9d09c7ffc6.jpeg

VAN.png.2b523093454943c37a3b3a96cf162293.pngFree Agent Signing: The Vancouver Canucks have signed UFA Jonathan Drouin to a 6 year term @ 5.65 million AAV which includes clauses:
an NMC in years 1&2 with an NTC in years 3 through 6. 

• Thanks 1