[Season 2] GFL 2024-25

Gator

JEG: Contract announcement-

Client -  Samuel Johannesson

Team - New Jersey Devils image.jpeg.4f391bfb94c29d37a8bcadfc1430a63a.jpeg

Contract - 2 years at .975k avv (1.95M)

Client statement- 

After two strong seasons in Sweden Samuel is ready to jump over the pond and join the Devils organization. Samuel is confident that his puck moving abilities will translate to the North American game. 

image.jpeg.d806d886f4d07a3f354245413c2cdd73.jpeg

@Mike Vanderhoek

• Thanks 1

JEG: Contract announcement-

Client -  Bryce Montgomery

Team - Calgary Flames image.jpeg.4050570d247ec4530373401bc2661b1b.jpeg

Contract - 3 years at 1.2M avv (3.6M)

Client statement- 

Bryce knows it was his physical game last season that made him a force at the ECHL, Bryce plans on carrying that presence with him to the AHL this season. Bryce feels that he will be a NHL regular and live up to the contract by year three. 

image.jpeg.d806d886f4d07a3f354245413c2cdd73.jpeg

@Rick Blight

• Cheers 1

On 10/10/2024 at 5:46 PM, NM777 said:

Anaheim places newly-acquired

*Dman* Sebastian Aho on waivers for the purpose of assignment to San Diego

(AHL). 

On 10/11/2024 at 5:58 PM, Optimist Prime said:

image.jpeg.8a76ee10a0b56c955f0b5277e93cc5b4.jpeg

Tampa Bay has CLAIMED Anaheim's waived player Dman Sebastian Aho

TBL was 15th in the waiver wire claim order with no competing claims. TBL now drops to 32nd on the waiver order until reset on Nov 1st. 

@Viking_10 @NM777

Unfortunately ANA did not own Aho at the time he made this roster move as the trade was not agreed to by both parties at the time. For that reason the move is void. The trade still has not been processed, but will be very shortly (if it can be). At that time @NM777 can place him back on waivers.

In future please make sure you dont make roster moves in threads after pending trades. Instead state your potential roster moves in the trade call, and I will make/announce them when/if trades are able to be processed. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused @Viking_10. Unfortunately I just don't see any other way to rule this

• Like 1

On 10/11/2024 at 6:07 PM, Viking_10 said:

TBL send Kaeden Korczak to the minors for assignment after successful waiver claim of Sebastian Aho(D)

@Gator

Let me know if this move is still valid. I will assume no since the Aho claim was void, but if you confirm move within 24 hours I will backdate roster move

1 hour ago, Gator said:

Unfortunately ANA did not own Aho at the time he made this roster move as the trade was not agreed to by both parties at the time. For that reason the move is void. The trade still has not been processed, but will be very shortly (if it can be). At that time @NM777 can place him back on waivers.

In future please make sure you dont make roster moves in threads after pending trades. Instead state your potential roster moves in the trade call, and I will make/announce them when/if trades are able to be processed. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused @Viking_10. Unfortunately I just don't see any other way to rule this

I think this is the proper way to resolve this. It is a simple solve, they can rewaive if they wish. I will roll back the waiver order appropriately for TBL.

• Thanks 1

image.png.9424b04f924dd91dd6b631088d5e52f5.png

TO ANA

Jordan Eberle
Zach Aston Reese
2025 CBJ 2nd
2025 CBJ 4th

TO CBJ

Trevor Moore
2025 ANA 3rd
2026 ANA 3rd

image.png.b1c77a44e903923c96b09f808c48c447.png

CBJ given 5 point penalty for trading a player they recently signed (87 days ago) as a UFA (Eberle)

CBJ given 5 point penalty for trading a player they recently signed (13 days ago) as a UFA (Zach Aston Reese)

*Backdated to 10/11/24

@NM777 @SuperPete40

Edited by Gator

image.png.9424b04f924dd91dd6b631088d5e52f5.png

TO ANA

Colton Parayko
Sebastian Aho
Jason Zucker
Sam Lafferty

TO CBJ

Nate Schmidt
Josh Manson
Phillippe Myers
Drew Helleson
Alex Barre-Boulet
Ross Johnston
2025 CBJ 2nd

image.png.025aec7ba076d0dbb2b9f1459b109f35.png

CBJ given penalty level 1 for trading NTC on list (Parayko)

CBJ given penalty level 5 for trading recently signed UFA (13 days ago/Aho)

CBJ given penalty level 5 for trading recently signed UFA (85 days ago/Zucker)

CBJ given penalty level 5 for trading recently signed UFA (85 days ago/Lafferty)

ANA given penalty level 3 for trading NTC off list (Manson)

*Backdated to 10/11/24

@NM777 @SuperPete40

Edited by Gator
  • Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

15 hours ago, Gator said:

I wanted to ensure everyone that I will roll back the waiver wire order one claim at a time till i get to this one, and undo it. Then I will re-add the fresher claims updates so that the Lightning go back to the spot they were in at that moment in time before they made this claim. No one will lose their position or be out of position as a result. Thank you for your patience, doing it right now.

• Cheers 1