[Season 2] GFL 2024-25

Gator

On 7/1/2024 at 5:08 PM, Gator said:

NOTE 1: You must post an official lineup in the thread prior to the start of the season. Failure to do so can lead to harsh penalties. For every day late you will be deducted 50pts and charged with a penalty level of 2. Failure to do so over a long period of time could also lead to forfeiture of draft pick(s) OR termination. When roster is submitted late I will enter it in as it was done opening night, then the appropriate points will be deducted.

With the the summer freeze causing a bit of a rushed (sloppy) ending to the free agency period/start to the season I figured I would give a bit of slack at allowing a few teams to submit their rosters late. However you have yet to submit an opening night roster and remain 1 goalie short of meeting minimum roster requirements.

As of no ANA will be charged with a 50pts deduction (applied at end of season), and a level 2 penatly.

@NM777 you have 72 hours to meet minimum roster requirements, and submit an opening roster or you will be hit with another 50 point deduction + 2 point penalty. Each 24 hours after that, you will be hit with the same penalties, until issue is addressed.

On 10/8/2024 at 5:47 PM, NM777 said:

Anaheim places F Givani Smith on waivers for the purpose of assignment to San Diego (AHL); additionally, 

F Samu Tuomaala has been assigned to San Diego.

@Gator

Smith has been placed on waivers for assignment, but Samu cannot be sent down or you will be below the minimum of 12 forwards

On 10/8/2024 at 5:48 PM, NM777 said:

Anaheim assigns newly-acquired

G Akira Schmid to San Diego (AHL).

@Gator

Schmid is already in your AHL system, and you are in need of a backup goalie to meet minimum roster requirements

On 10/5/2024 at 11:09 PM, Gator said:

Max PR Budget is $40m. I will give you 72 hours to fix your budgets. If you dont fix it by then it will be locked in with the following for the season. (moved the extra $5m to the minors budget) @NM777

ANA Budget 2024/2025

Player Relations: 45 Million

Player Development: 20 Million

Medical/Training: 20 Million

Minors Budget: 20 Million

Scouting Department: 0

This will now be your 2024/25 budget ($40m PR budget, not $45 like typo suggests)

On 10/6/2024 at 12:49 AM, Gator said:

@NM777 You still need to submit an opening night roster. This is your final warnig. If no roster is submitted in the next 72 hours penalties &and point deductions will start being handed out

See my reply to top quote.

38 minutes ago, Gator said:

With the the summer freeze causing a bit of a rushed (sloppy) ending to the free agency period/start to the season I figured I would give a bit of slack at allowing a few teams to submit their rosters late. However you have yet to submit an opening night roster and remain 1 goalie short of meeting minimum roster requirements.

As of no ANA will be charged with a 50pts deduction (applied at end of season), and a level 2 penatly.

@NM777 you have 72 hours to meet minimum roster requirements, and submit an opening roster or you will be hit with another 50 point deduction + 2 point penalty. Each 24 hours after that, you will be hit with the same penalties, until issue is addressed.

Smith has been placed on waivers for assignment, but Samu cannot be sent down or you will be below the minimum of 12 forwards

Schmid is already in your AHL system, and you are in need of a backup goalie to meet minimum roster requirements

This will now be your 2024/25 budget ($40m PR budget, not $45 like typo suggests)

See my reply to top quote.

I have been waiting for a response to my numerous trades as with them I have a roster ready. Therefore there has been enough forwards for the last week and Samu should already have been sent down... Jonas Johansson was already placed on my main roster so Schmid should have already been assigned as well. I posted about this already on Tuesday. I placed every new trade acquisition on my roster.

Here is a screenshot of me tagging you in that post. I expect these point deductions to be removed promptly.

IMG_3859.jpeg

Edited by NM777

13 minutes ago, NM777 said:

I have been waiting for a response to my numerous trades as with them I have a roster ready. Therefore there has been enough forwards for the last week and Samu should already have been sent down... Jonas Johansson was already placed on my main roster so Schmid should have already been assigned as well. I posted about this already on Tuesday. I placed every new trade acquisition on my roster.

Here is a screenshot of me tagging you in that post. I expect these point deductions to be removed promptly.

IMG_3859.jpeg

Some of those trades didn't get accepted until today, so moves are invalid (Myers is only one able/needed to be called up from that post. I will hopefully have your trades processed by end of night if I finish up before my eyes start drying up lol.. Penalties still stand as time expectation wasn't met with recent trades. Keep an eye out tonight/tomorrow for these trades to get processed anmd make necessary roster moves to avoid future penalties

7 hours ago, Optimist Prime said:

image.jpeg.8a76ee10a0b56c955f0b5277e93cc5b4.jpeg

Tampa Bay has CLAIMED Anaheim's waived player Dman Sebastian Aho

TBL was 15th in the waiver wire claim order with no competing claims. TBL now drops to 32nd on the waiver order until reset on Nov 1st. 

@Viking_10 @NM777

Not sure if this could be done since I only accepted the trade to move Aho tonight 

13 minutes ago, SuperPete40 said:

Not sure if this could be done since I only accepted the trade to move Aho tonight 

I will have to ask you to send forums mail to Gator and I and outline what you think went wrong. Best to sort it privately with the commish involved. I have no info at the moment  about any trade, just the gm waived a guy. The pm is just to not clog up the thread with 32 opinions about something that may be a simple error.

Thank you 

45 minutes ago, NM777 said:

IMG_3859.jpeg

You should always wait until trades are accepted and approved in the trade call and posted in the thread before announcing them yourself and making subsequent moves. There's a million things that can unexpectedly block or hold up trades, and if then you're already making additional moves on top of failed trades it can cause a lot of chaos.

2 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Oops we are in the process of relocating them . Let that slip out 

jk 

That reminds me, the PWHL names were a bit disappointing eh, when they annoucned them? 

Boston Fleet
Montreal Victoire
Ottawa Charge

Minnesota Frost
New York Sirens
Toronto Sceptres

I guess I am okay with the Frost, Sirens and Sceptres and Victoire are decent enough, but I was really hoping for the Montreal Voyageurs (paddlin their own canoes, hehe)

But Boston Fleet? Ottawa Charge? boooo-urns. 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

That reminds me, the PWHL names were a bit disappointing eh, when they annoucned them? 

Boston Fleet
Montreal Victoire
Ottawa Charge

Minnesota Frost
New York Sirens
Toronto Sceptres

I guess I am okay with the Frost, Sirens and Sceptres and Victoire are decent enough, but I was really hoping for the Montreal Voyageurs (paddlin their own canoes, hehe)

But Boston Fleet? Ottawa Charge? boooo-urns. 

The charge also might be in the running for worst hockey logo of all time. image.png.447c690e18c43ce5e8e9ecc6f4a028db.png

Edited by JohnnyEhGiver
  • ThereItIs 1