[Tentative] Skinner to Edmonton

Posted (edited)

Buff fans complained about his lack of defensive play and him basically disappearing in big games...he will fit in well in the oiler top 6.\

Edited by Darius
  • Cheers 2

Hate to say it, but i think oilers have a great chance to win the cup this upcomming season, they added some key peices that were missing this year ...alot of teams improved, like even leafs improved with tanev ( aslong as hes healhty)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Déjà Vu said:

Ya they did great this FA day ...i think so too, added some much needed scoring to help there top 6

Trying to out score you're problems. Works out wonderfully dosen't it? I'm happy with what we did today. We added size and grit to the defence. A couple pains in the ass to play against. The season can't start soon enough.

3 minutes ago, Déjà Vu said:

Hate to say it, but i think oilers have a great chance to win the cup this upcomming season, they added some key peices that were missing this year ...alot of teams improved, like even leafs improved with tanev ( aslong as hes healhty)

I always say this, I don't ever pick a team to win a cup until after the TDL, Once the teams are set in stone then you get the best picture of who is a fav.

17 minutes ago, Déjà Vu said:

They've got some incredible firepower.  Their offence was already potent.  Now they've added Arvidsson and possibly Skinner.

• Cheers 1

52 minutes ago, gwarrior said:

Cornering the market on Skinner's. Yeah, that'll get you a cup.

Where I work, 'Skinner' is a bad thing to be called.

• Cheers 1

22 minutes ago, gwarrior said:

Trying to out score you're problems. Works out wonderfully dosen't it? I'm happy with what we did today. We added size and grit to the defence. A couple pains in the ass to play against. The season can't start soon enough.

trying to outscore their problem? they were one of if not the best defensive teams in the playoff.. their problem was no scoring outside of their top 2. 

1 hour ago, Petey O said:

The Oilers have definitely improved so far. Not good.

In what way? They lost Desharnais and only notable signing beyond Skinner is Delia 😂 They’re going to take a dip defensively and they can already score. This was more lateral at best 

4 minutes ago, wai_lai416 said:

trying to outscore their problem? they were one of if not the best defensive teams in the playoff.. their problem was no scoring outside of their top 2. 

Are you banking on a repeat performance like this by Skinner? Cause I wouldn’t guy can fold on Cloutier levels 

1 hour ago, Déjà Vu said:

Not unless they decide to bring in a NHL quality D and goalies.  Toronto even realized that they needed to fix their blueline. 

25 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Are you banking on a repeat performance like this by Skinner? Cause I wouldn’t guy can fold on Cloutier levels 

what repeat performance by skinner? u mean sub .900 goaltending in the playoff? oilers shown they can win even with skinner being trash