[Signing] Olofsson to Vegas

3 minutes ago, Devron said:

wtf overpay haha crazy dude was a healthy scratch in Buffalo 

1 minute ago, Rekker said:

4.7 per !?. Where's the goof complaining about Joshua's deal? Way rather have Dakota at 3.2. 

I get the feeling the tweet is just terribly written, I'll post an update if there is one 

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

I get the feeling the tweet is just terribly written, I'll post an update if there is one 

VGK only has a touch under $2.4M in cap space.  My guess is it is $4.75 over 2 years... so $2.375M AAV

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

That’s make sense, should be like league min

8 hours ago, Coconuts said:

Yeah had to bump this because I thought he signed for like 4 mill 😂. This was a solid gamble I was hoping we would have taken! Buffalo had a lot of young talent last year and he got pushed to the 4th line but his 2 seasons before this were 20+ goals and 40+ points. I believe he’s that guy and not the guy from last season. When I was putting out projected lineups I think I had one with DeBrusk on the 1rst line and Olofsson with Miller and Boeser. Kinda jealous on this one like the Arvidsson deal with Edmonton.

• Cheers 1