A Big Thank You to our dedicated CFF Folks

1 minute ago, Coconuts said:

Nah, not a new @Vintage Canuck. Unlike Vintage I eat, sleep, and go around in circles arguing with people.. :classic_ninja:

If anything it shows how many folks it takes to step up and fill the void, kudos to everyone chipping in. 

Now imagine if you didn't eat and sleep...

• Haha 2
  • ThereItIs 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, DrJockitch said:

And a special thanks to me for being particularly crochety and active on here the last few days.

Spent the last 5 days in bed with COVID (thanks Mom) so lots of time to bicker about everything.

I know, I know bad form to thank oneself but as noted particularly crochety.

And oh yeah thanks to all of those who have taken up the Vintage mantle.

You too? 

Testet positive Friday morning... Ruined a perfectly well planned work golf outing with free bar, food and all.... 

Thank god for Free agency and CFF in general, or I would have lost it... So many great people around here... Love you all... 

Edited by spook007
  • Huggy Bear 2

5 minutes ago, spook007 said:

You too? 

Testet positive Friday morning... Ruined a perfectly well planned work golf outing with free bar, food and all.... 

Thank god for Free agency and CFF in general, or I would have lost it... So many great people around here... Love you all... 

It's been going around..My cousin got it really bad.

• Huggy Bear 3

4 minutes ago, spook007 said:

You too? 

Testet positive Friday morning... Ruined a perfectly planned world golf outing with free bar, food and all.... 

completely unnecessary too. My mother was travelling and caught it and was incredibly incautious. Wouldn’t isolate sneeze into hands and handle everything. She was so cautious during lockdowns but once it is her that is sick, happy to pass it to everyone. 
‘I had been able to avoid it so far too. 
‘Hope you are feeling better. I had 5 miserable days in bed and am finally coming around. 

• Huggy Bear 2
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, DrJockitch said:

completely unnecessary too. My mother was travelling and caught it and was incredibly incautious. Wouldn’t isolate sneeze into hands and handle everything. She was so cautious during lockdowns but once it is her that is sick, happy to pass it to everyone. 
‘I had been able to avoid it so far too. 
‘Hope you are feeling better. I had 5 miserable days in bed and am finally coming around. 

Cheers bro... yeah all good here...

Still a little off but doing fine... driving the wife crazy, so all good :hurhur:

Good to hear you're doing better... Can be nasty... its the 4th time now... God have mercy on my soul 😂

12 minutes ago, spook007 said:

You too? 

It's going around.  I didn't test, but I got sick 3 weeks ago today, and I'm just finally starting to feel more normal.  I've been congested with mild headaches on and off the past 3 weeks.  I can only assume it was covid.

• Huggy Bear 2
  • Cheers 2

Just now, HKSR said:

It's going around.  I didn't test, but I got sick 3 weeks ago today, and I'm just finally starting to feel more normal.  I've been congested with mild headaches on and off the past 3 weeks.  I can only assume it was covid.

Good to hear you feeling ok again amigo. Its a pain in neck... does sound like Covid.

Sounds pretty much the same.... The headache was severe the first couple of days, but its getting better day by day...

I only tested cause, I didn't want to give rest of my work colleagues Covid at the golf outing... with a free bar, it always ends up with a lot of friendly hugging 😂

PS. I play golf like the blind fight, so I definitely need a free bar...😂

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

My sincere thanks to anyone who posts topics for everyone on the forum to discuss. Having a solid variety of info and opinions creates a thriving and healthy forum that is something I truly enjoy. 

Thanks to all CFF users for keeping me up to date, enlightened and entertained! kind regards!

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1