A Big Thank You to our dedicated CFF Folks

9 minutes ago, RWJC said:

Hope you’re on the mend and pronto!

As well, thanks for the kind words the other day when I was messed up (and subsequently messed up the Guentzel thread!).

I ended up in emergency after a wildlife rescue of a badly injured eagle lost a fight with another and crashed into a tree canopy. I managed to get it down safely and into transport, but the ladder was hung up on some small branches and when I climbed back up after to release it, the footing gave way and I dropped almost 3 stories through tree

branches and landed on the back of my neck and head on the ground. Major concussion, separated shoulder and a broken rib but that still didn’t stop my CFF addiction to post and shoot the shit while awaiting repairs at the hospital. 

Yes, I am a proud CFF junkie with no chance for rehab. 

Oh fuck, glad you are okay. 

• Cheers 2

5 minutes ago, RWJC said:

As well, thanks for the kind words the other day when I was messed up (and subsequently messed up the Guentzel thread!).

I ended up in emergency after a wildlife rescue of a badly injured eagle lost a fight with another and crashed into a tree canopy. I managed to get it down safely and into transport, but the ladder was hung up on some small branches and when I climbed back up after to release it, the footing gave way and I dropped almost 3 stories through tree

branches and landed on the back of my neck and head on the ground. Major concussion, separated shoulder and a broken rib but that still didn’t stop my CFF addiction to post and shoot the shit while awaiting repairs at the hospital. 

😳 Hope you are feeling better amigo. That's some serious shit bud.... 

war film GIF

• Haha 4

26 minutes ago, RWJC said:

Holy crap, glad you're ok man! Your dedication to CFF is appreciated! You've got 3 months of offseason to recover now 😁

• Haha 3

39 minutes ago, RWJC said:

Wow! Like others have said, glad you're ok and sorry to hear about the eagle. 

• Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, Honkin Hronek said:

Thank you for the kind words! I can’t replace what vintage did but if I can keep the site semi-updated with Canucks moves and “Do a thing!” threads then I’m happy 🙂 

image.gif.52e8c360f3fba4f1ab49b17a69ea06f3.gif

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, RWJC said:

image.gif.cc58f86c7f21d669920ad020972cf0f2.gif

• Haha 3

On 7/2/2024 at 12:08 PM, HKSR said:

Just wanted to start up a thread here to thank all of you guys/gals that worked so diligently to post up the breaking news throughout the offseason so far. 

@Coconuts -- our new Vintage Canuck?

@Honkin Hronek

@CRAZY_4_NAZZY

@KesLord

@Pears

@Theo5789

@RWJC

@BTueyCanucksFan

@Canuck You

@Disgruntler

@Rip The Mesh

@qwijjibo

Among others... hopefully I didn't miss anyone that may have posted some breaking signings/trades.  Please let me know and I'll add you to the acknowledgement group above.  Thanks!

Great job folks!

Now the long, long wait to see the boys hit the ice again....

At the risk of sounding like that douchebag Drance..

Awesome Fucking Job Gentleman!

• Haha 2

Aside from a couple of Trump Lovers in here, the forum group is amazing and is one I frequent the most.

Thanks to all the moderators for their hard work in keeping things on track.  

I also appreciate being able to throw out a few f bombs from time to time as well 😁

• Cheers 2

tanks a bunch for all the updates... just spent 5 days away from decent internet. Will have to spend the next week catching up on my CDC reading.

Very glad we didn't overspend on July 1st. 

I'll add my appreciation as well!  

First place I come to every day to get any new Canucks news. 

Just want to also add, this place is actually BETTER than CDC.  More freedom of expression. More of a community feel. Many people pitched in to get this place going and keep it going. I'm not as proliferate a poster but its so great to have a place like  this to read the latest, and hash out opinions.  Wooooooooooooo!

• Cheers 4

• Jess unpinned and pinned this topic
On 7/2/2024 at 11:12 PM, Hairy Kneel said:

Whatever happened to Vintage?

Still around, just not active in conversations or posting anymore. Helps out on the mod team and participates in predict the score threads. I think they're also sometimes around on the CFF discord too.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, -AJ- said:

Still around, just not active in conversations or posting anymore. Helps out on the mod team and participates in predict the score threads. I think they're also sometimes around on the CFF discord too.

They're??  There's more than one???

2 minutes ago, HKSR said:

They're??  There's more than one???

We are legion.

In all seriousness, I was just user a gender-neutral pronoun.

1 minute ago, -AJ- said:

We are legion.

In all seriousness, I was just user a gender-neutral pronoun.

Guess u have to with robots 😅