WILL ANY TEAMS TAKE A CHANCE ON CARTER HART MACLEOD OR EVEN DUBE

God speaks in a thunderous voice. 
Even when typing. 

Edmonton has all of these players on standby for contract negotiations. CHI gets the leftovers. 

• Haha 4

it's almost a given someone will give those guys a chance if they are given the OK by the NHL.. as of now they ain't suspended but bettman said they won't be playing anytime soon aka no teams should sign them until they are cleared.. the only reason bettman didn't suspend them was prolly it happened when they were not in the nhl and right now and nothing is proven.. hence they still get paid instead of suspending them and they don't get paid.

46 minutes ago, HOCKEYGOD77 said:

ARE THEY DONE FOR GOOD ..THESE GUYS WERE OK PLAYERS ACTUALLY A FEW OF THEM COULD BE SUPER STARS OR TOP 20 ANYWAYS..BUT I GUESS YOU CANT DO STUPID THINGS LIKE THAT.

YEAH, I GUESS YOU REALLY CAN'T YOU KNOW.. JUST GO ABUSING GIRLS LIKE THAT, SO STUPID! WHAT A STUPID THREAD TO EVEN CREATE DUDE. FUCK THOSE GUYS. FUCK EM!

THEY KNOWINGLY PARTICIPATED IN AN EVENT WHERE COLLECTIVELY THEY TOOK ADVANTAGE OF AN INTOXICATED GIRL WHO GAVE ZERO CONSENT TO ANYONE OTHER THAN THAT MCLEOD FUCKFACE BEING PRESENT IN THAT ROOM. EACH OF THOSE "COULD BE SUPER STARS" TOOK THEIR TURN PISSING ON AND STICKING GOD KNOWS WHAT IN THAT POOR GIRL. ALL IN THE NAME OF TEAM BONDING?

THEN DAYS LATER HARASSED THE SHIT OUT OF HER TRYING TO GET HER TO RECANT. FUCK THOSE GUYS!

TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION TROUGH,  YES, YES THEY ARE DONE IN THE NHL FOR GOOD. EVEN WHEN THE SYSTEM SLAPS THEM ON THE WRIST THEIR NHL PROSPECTS WILL REMAIN BLEAK.. BECAUSE WELL..

ADVERTISERS DON'T LIKE PREDATORS..

Also.. why the fuck you use all caps?!

• Cheers 3

1 hour ago, RWJC said:

HOCKEYGOD QUIT WASTING YOUR CELESTIAL POWERS ON A CHAT FORUM AND BESTOW UPON US THE CUP.

NO WORRIES I HAVE ALREADY STARTED..GID YOU SEE WHAT THE HOCKEY GODS GAVE THE CANUCKS FOR PLAYERS IN FREE AGENCY..TOGH SKILLED PLAYERS THAT HAVE ROOM FOR UPSIDE.MIGHT BE ONE OR TWO MORE MOVES..

1 hour ago, Don Brodka Jr said:

YEAH, I GUESS YOU REALLY CAN'T YOU KNOW.. JUST GO ABUSING GIRLS LIKE THAT, SO STUPID! WHAT A STUPID THREAD TO EVEN CREATE DUDE. FUCK THOSE GUYS. FUCK EM!

THEY KNOWINGLY PARTICIPATED IN AN EVENT WHERE COLLECTIVELY THEY TOOK ADVANTAGE OF AN INTOXICATED GIRL WHO GAVE ZERO CONSENT TO ANYONE OTHER THAN THAT MCLEOD FUCKFACE BEING PRESENT IN THAT ROOM. EACH OF THOSE "COULD BE SUPER STARS" TOOK THEIR TURN PISSING ON AND STICKING GOD KNOWS WHAT IN THAT POOR GIRL. ALL IN THE NAME OF TEAM BONDING?

THEN DAYS LATER HARASSED THE SHIT OUT OF HER TRYING TO GET HER TO RECANT. FUCK THOSE GUYS!

TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION TROUGH,  YES, YES THEY ARE DONE IN THE NHL FOR GOOD. EVEN WHEN THE SYSTEM SLAPS THEM ON THE WRIST THEIR NHL PROSPECTS WILL REMAIN BLEAK.. BECAUSE WELL..

ADVERTISERS DON'T LIKE PREDATORS..

Also.. why the fuck you use all caps?!

Maybe their caps button is stuck. 

Think Sesame Street GIF

About McLeod. I thought about maybe the Canucks signing him. 

26 yo, RHD C. made a mistake in life. A huge one

But I'm not sure how he would be received in this market. Maybe in Edmonton, they're fine with doing shit like that. But if Mcleod is cleared of any wrongdoing, then I think hell yes, Allvin should be all over this.