Philadelphia Mass Looting

Sabrefan1

30 minutes ago, Snoop Hogg said:

What the hell started this?

29 minutes ago, Sabrefan1 said:

Criminals that wanted free stuff. 

Update.  Apparently some of the criminals are claiming that the dismissed charges against a cop was the reason for their looting.

However that attempt at an excuse isn't holding water since the charges were dismissed without prejudice and the DA refiled them earlier today well before the looting.

Criminals to this day like to think that they are smarter than they actually are.

• Like 3
  • Vintage 1

5 minutes ago, Sabrefan1 said:

Charges were refiled not long after they were dismissed...

This excuse holds no water.

In your eyes.

Others seem to feel feel different.

What remains to be seen is if this catches on in other cities. Anarchy can be a very, very scary thing.

A complete collapse of any respect for law and order; and why should anyone?

All you hear all day long is how

the courts are corrupt

Politicians seemingly getting a way with huge transgressions

Cops seemingly getting away with huge transgressions

Actors literally shooting people and getting away with it.

Rich getting stinking richer poor getting poorer.

Eventually things snap.

Sadly the above list is way more perception, than reality, yet that wont stop many from feeling like it is all hopeless.

• ThereItIs 1

Just now, Gurn said:

In your eyes.

Others seem to feel feel different.

What remains to be seen is if this catches on in other cities. Anarchy can be a very, very scary thing.

A complete collapse of any respect for law and order; and why should anyone?

All you hear all day long is how

the courts are corrupt

Politicians seemingly getting a way with huge transgressions

Cops seemingly getting away with huge transgressions

Actors literally shooting people and getting away with it.

Rich getting stinking richer poor getting poorer.

Eventually things snap.

Sadly the above list is way more perception, than reality, yet that wont stop many from feeling like it is all hopeless.

The charges were refiled.  Also, there are people from Philadelphia on social media making jokes about the entire thing....  Also, watch the final video that I posted.  They were literally planning who to hit next to get free stuff from.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • ThereItIs 1

51 minutes ago, Sabrefan1 said:

Huge Liquor Store:

Apple Store:

Lululemon

Foot Locker

Target

Here's a group of looter cars planning on who to hit next

America and Canada are turning into 3rd world trash countries.    Senseless crime, liberalization, homelessness, decriminalization, #defundthepolice, lax drug policies, etc., etc.  

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 2

Just now, Jeremy Hronek said:

America and Canada are turning into 3rd world trash countries.    Senseless crime, liberalization, homelessness, decriminalization, #defundthepolice, lax drug policies, etc., etc.

You just lit a match in a tinder box.  I'm taking the cowards way out and staying out of the upcoming fight that you're about to face tonight and mostly tomorrow.  😂🤣

• Haha 3
  • ThereItIs 1

9 minutes ago, Sabrefan1 said:

You just lit a match in a tinder box.  I'm taking the cowards way out and staying out of the upcoming fight that you're about to face tonight and mostly tomorrow.  😂🤣

People have a right to express their opinion and I don't mind if people disagree with what I've said, but what exactly will their defence be?   Take a look at the city of Vancouver (of which used to be my hometown).  Gangs, violence, people 'shooting up' and doing drugs on public transit, the embarrassment of East Hastings, legalized marijuna use, vaping, and just all around pure stupidity.   

Philadelphia is a perfect example of why we need to #RefundThePolice.  Neo-liberalism and this entire stupid "woke" movement has crippled, and is crippling, North America.   

Edited by Jeremy Hronek
  • Cheers 1

People have a right to express their opinion and I don't mind if people disagree with what I've said, but what exactly will their defence be?   Take a look at the city of Vancouver (of which used to be my hometown).  Gangs, violence, people 'shooting up' and doing drugs on public transit, the embarrassment of East Hasting, legalized marijuna use, vaping, and just all around pure stupidity.   

Philadelphia is a perfect example of why we need to #RefundThePolice.  Neo-liberalism and this entire stupid "woke" movement has crippled, and is crippling, North America.   

People do have a right to express their opinions.  I try to make a point to respond to people who take the time to post to me.  I value my time these days too much to light that match.

As for the defund the police movement, most of the few cities in the US that went ahead and defunded the police have refunded their departments.  Response times and the large numbers of resignations got to be pretty ugly.

• Cheers 2

12 minutes ago, Jeremy Hronek said:

People have a right to express their opinion and I don't mind if people disagree with what I've said, but what exactly will their defence be?   Take a look at the city of Vancouver (of which used to be my hometown).  Gangs, violence, people 'shooting up' and doing drugs on public transit, the embarrassment of East Hastings, legalized marijuna use, vaping, and just all around pure stupidity.   

6 minutes ago, Sabrefan1 said:

People do have a right to express their opinions.  I try to make a point to respond to people who take the time to post to me.  I value my time these days too much to light that match.

As for the defund the police movement, most of the few cities in the US that went ahead and defunded the police have refunded their departments.  Response times and the large numbers of resignations got to be pretty ugly.

Ouch.  My timing is bad.  Apparently the Philadelphia city council just slashed the police budget by $33 million in June because they're facing a huge city-wide deficit of almost 3/4 of a billion.  At least it has nothing to do with social pressure.  Although either way, that's gonna hurt in their efforts to fight crime.

https://www.okayplayer.com/news/philadelphia-city-council-removes-33-million-from-police-department-budget.html

• Upvote 1

Just now, Sabrefan1 said:

Ouch.  My timing is bad.  Apparently the Philadelphia city council just slashed the police budget by $33 million in June because they're facing a huge city-wide deficit of almost 3/4 of a billion.  At least it has nothing to do with social pressure.  Although either way, that's gonna hurt in their efforts to fight crime.

https://www.okayplayer.com/news/philadelphia-city-council-removes-33-million-from-police-department-budget.html

So I stand by my original argument.  Neo-liberalism and the radical left have destroyed, and are destroying, North America.  

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

20 minutes ago, Jeremy Hronek said:

Pearl clutching nonsense. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

So I stand by my original argument.  Neo-liberalism and the radical left have destroyed, and are destroying, North America.  

I stand by my original statement.  I'm taking the cowards way out of this particular upcoming fight.  😂

People get too emotional about this subject.  Everyone wants to passionately defend their side of the political spectrum.  That takes time and energy from everyone.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Sabrefan1 said:

Hmm.  I just realized that the title to this thread may lead to people's brains reading mass "shooting" rather than mass "looting" since that's the more common occurrence in the US.

That's what I thought when I first saw it. Was gonna suggest you get it moved to the thread for that.

Edited by Playoff Beered
  • Haha 1