Unsigned RFA / Dman Philip Broberg Oilers

19 minutes ago, Nucker67 said:

EDM has a week to re-sign Broberg and Holloway, or else they lose them both to the Blues. What a great day!

Smart move. No quality player on st Louis will sign with that creep gm in Edmonton, so retaliation is a far off problem if ever.

• ThereItIs 1

Edmonton is in win now as in last dance type territory for the coming season.  They either let them go or sign and trade 1 or both guys to get out from this.  Would be shocked if they traded veterans to get out cap jail given their push for a 2025 cup.

1 hour ago, SilentSam said:

Wow, that's a lot of money for Broberg when he hasn't played a full season in the NHL yet. I actually don't think Edmonton will try to match it. Theoretically he might work out, but that's a big gamble.

• Cheers 1

3 hours ago, Bob Long said:

I like thinking about CHI telling the creep Bowman to go pound sand, trying to dump Kane there 🤣

They should ship him to Detroit to unite The Ebony & Ivory Kane Clowns.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Diamonds said:

Wow, that's a lot of money for Broberg when he hasn't played a full season in the NHL yet. I actually don't think Edmonton will try to match it. Theoretically he might work out, but that's a big gamble.

But it's just money on a short term deal and you potentially acquire a top 4 D. If you have the cap I'd rather spend money than additional assets for a potential top4.

Makes sense for the Blues

• Cheers 1