[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks Vs. Edmonton Oilers, Rogers Place, September 27, @ 6PM PST, Preseason Game #2 McWard vs McDavid

Truefan99

Who will win?  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

This poll is closed to new votes

4 minutes ago, CanucksRookieFan said:

What does mean tho? He doesn't have the best wrist shot, he doesn't have the best passing skills, he isn't the highest paid in the league, he isn't anything top so how can he be so far ahead of others ?

The real difference between McDavid and others is that he has top level (or near to it) offensive and skating skills but it’s mostly that he can do everything at an elite level while skating at top speed. His hockey iq is also off the charts. 

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I hope the leafs fail Miserably this year.

I'd love to see Oilers vs Leafs in the Stanley Cup Final this season. 

Both very entertaining teams, play very exciting hockey with top tier stars. Plus the Cup comes back to Canada no matter who wins. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, WHL rocks said:

I'd love to see Oilers vs Leafs in the Stanley Cup Final this season. 

Both very entertaining teams, play very exciting hockey with top tier stars. Plus the Cup comes back to Canada no matter who wins. 

I can never root for seeing the leafs get to the final or win a cup. 

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

Just now, WSAcanuck said:

The real difference between McDavid and others is that he has top level (or near to it) offensive and skating skills but it’s mostly that he can do everything at an elite level while skating at top speed. His hockey iq is also off the charts. 

Who have lol ked to see him and Bure in a competition who had the better hands.

1. Our defense looked good, most notably Hughes, McWard, and Soucy. 

2. Bains and Joshua were noticeable. Aman and Blueger were on the puck a lot too. 

3. Casey DeSmith made good saves but did leave the net wide open on a few occasions.