[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks Vs. Edmonton Oilers, Rogers Place, September 27, @ 6PM PST, Preseason Game #2 McWard vs McDavid

Truefan99

Who will win?  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, AatuD2 said:

I don't get this narrative that Lucic can't skate. It just gets repeated by people that don't watch him play.  

He was totally fine for Calgary last year and played well on Team Canada in the summer. 

Wasn’t he a healthy scratch many times last season? Either way, he’s slow, like skating in quicksand slow. 

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Well he's not known as a fighter. We still are lacking that physical presence. We have really for a while. When is the last time we had a physical forward who scared people?I can't even remember.

Torres in terms of hitting 

Brashear in terms of fighters 

Bertuzzi as all around... 

Yeah, it's been a while! 

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Well he's not known as a fighter. We still are lacking that physical presence. We have really for a while. When is the last time we had a physical forward who scared people?I can't even remember.

Gino? Torres could kill guys with big hits but wasn’t a fighter. 

1 minute ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Sutter has looked good tonight from what I've seen. Hopefully he gets a deal & is able to resume his career (then end it on his own terms).

Oilers could use a likeable player.

And a player with a defensive conscience 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Honestly, even Rousell was good for us

Not a big beast but lived for the fight. I wish Joshua had that snarl

Just now, Rip The Mesh said:

My guess would be Kuz got in shit for giving up on plays that included him taking a hit. Actually though, I'm on his side. Why get hurt in pre-season?

Every player is supposed to play the right way. Kuz Missile should be traded if he’s not going to play the right way.