[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks Vs. Edmonton Oilers, Rogers Place, September 27, @ 6PM PST, Preseason Game #2 McWard vs McDavid

Truefan99

Who will win?  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

This poll is closed to new votes

5 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Bains looks promising, but doesn’t feel NHL fast. Or is it just me? 
DeSmith looks like the backup that Demmer needs. Really impressed by him. 
Myers? Umm…

Petey looks like he’s a bit rusty but still flying out there. 
Kuzzy, I’m not worried. 
Anyone else stand out for you all, good/bad? 

Good calls.  I also liked McWard and Wolanin. More in a later message.

• Huggy Bear 1

Just now, Fen1010 said:

Missed the game, how did Raty and Bains look out there?

They both looked solid. Bains was always on the right side of the puck. Raty played big, battled a lot on the boards. 

Didn't look out of place in an NHL 4th line position. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, GrammaInTheTub said:

Wait was that actually all it was? Posting the goal icon for when Edmonton scored. If so, I am not mad - just disappointed the decision makers.

I am still unsure as to what happened and if it was a member who was trolling in this thread or in others - with actually offensive posts - and so on he goal light was just a frustration culmination

Nonetheless, deleting peoples posts unless they are blatantly hateful, etc. is a slippery slope. 

As my post history will show, I am not for trolls and I have asked how to avoid seeing their posts with the ignore functions. 

We can always choose to select the ignore function. That’s a power we can each choose for ourselves and don’t need others to exercise for us. 

I really hope we can all exercise our mental faculties in embracing opposing ideas in fruitful discussion for our beloved Canucks. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, JeremyCuddles said:

DeSmith looked good. Good sign for us. I really think goaltending will be a major piece of us forcing playoffs. Demko and DeSmith is a good tandem. Liked Bains' game. Gotta love the underdog. Undrafted gems are the best kind.

The double D combo.   Great pair.

20 minutes ago, GrammaInTheTub said:

As someone who hopes to be an active member of this community, I think it is only fair that Members know the codes of conduct for grounds to erase their public postings. 

The Forum is generally/loosely operating on the Forum Rules from the previous Forum. 

Let’s keep it that way. 

Be respectful. Don’t Troll or Incite others. Be civil when one disagrees with another.

• Cheers 1