[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks Vs. Edmonton Oilers, Rogers Place, September 27, @ 6PM PST, Preseason Game #2 McWard vs McDavid

Truefan99

Who will win?  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

This poll is closed to new votes

6 hours ago, Hogtown Canuck said:

After watching the game last night, it struck me that Darnel Nurse is not very skilled. What also struck me was, he a dirty player. What are your thoughts on that guys?

Dirty player and goes down easier than a Whalley hooker the day before welfare cheques are handed out.  He's a complete disgrace to the sport and a respectable organization would be telling him to either start playing like a man or to enjoy the press box.  Anyone who ends that gutless coward's career should get the Masterton since the NHL doesn't seem willing to do the right thing.

13 hours ago, King Heffy said:

Dirty player and goes down easier than a Whalley hooker the day before welfare cheques are handed out.  He's a complete disgrace to the sport and a respectable organization would be telling him to either start playing like a man or to enjoy the press box.  Anyone who ends that gutless coward's career should get the Masterton since the NHL doesn't seem willing to do the right thing.

I noticed Draisaitl and McDavid pretty chippy as well. They feel a little tougher now with Kane around I think. Somebody needs to put them in their spot for sure.