[Discussion] What to do with the Brock Boes Monster...

KesLord

On 7/6/2024 at 3:08 PM, KesLord said:

Honestly, any decision (extending or trading) with Boes is risky... but could pay off massively. 
If it were up to me, I'd offer him an 8 year contract for around 5-6M a season. This is similar to a RNH contract (8 years with a 5.125M cap hit). If he turns it down and is looking for anything over 7M for that length, then trade him for a Necas type player. 

No matter what, PA is going to lose more hair over this guy. 

Can't believe I only saw this now. lol

You want to pay Boeser less money per season than he's making now? To say that's wishful thinking would be an understatement. lol

It's definately not going to be less than 6.65mil, which is his current cap hit, and pretty much guaranteed to be higher than that.

On 7/6/2024 at 4:12 PM, Alflives said:

Boeser is way better than RNSoftasHell. That guy is a serious loser , on a loser team and in a loser city with extra loser fans. 

Fixing it it for you since you’re an alien.

Boeser is way better than RNSoftasHell. That guy is a serious loser , on a loser team and in a loser city on a loser planet with extra loser fans. 

13 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Fixing it it for you since you’re an alien.

Boeser is way better than RNSoftasHell. That guy is a serious loser , on a loser team and in a loser city on a loser planet with extra loser fans. 

Haha!......Wait a minute!.....What planet are you on?!giphy(1).gif.d90ca4bf0cae86e7a40bb0039f82df83.gif