CDC Fantasy League 2023-24

Nail

Roster Moves:

Injured Reserve: Tampa Bay places Alex Nedeljkovic on Injured reserve - https://pittsburghhockeynow.com/pittsburgh-penguins-alex-nedeljkovic-ltir-make-paper-swap-with-zohorna/

Assignment: Tampa Bay assigns Victor Soderstrom to the minors (No waivers)

Recall: Tampa Bay Recalls Daemon Hunt Samuel Ersson from the minors and places on active roster

Greetings everyone, I am looking to try my hand at a fantasy keeper league. I was a member of the old site as ‘Jimmy James’, but was really only chatting as my time was tight. I went to log in last month, and saw the Canuck site was down. Found traces in chat as to where it had gone. 

would love to take on a team for the season and the foreseeable future, please let me know if there’s a team available, or keep my interest in mind for future. I will be around.

Might post this in other leagues that seem active as well, apologies if that seems spammy, as that’s not my way. Apologies for interrupting your business.

RP

2 hours ago, Robert Paulson said:

Greetings everyone, I am looking to try my hand at a fantasy keeper league. I was a member of the old site as ‘Jimmy James’, but was really only chatting as my time was tight. I went to log in last month, and saw the Canuck site was down. Found traces in chat as to where it had gone. 

would love to take on a team for the season and the foreseeable future, please let me know if there’s a team available, or keep my interest in mind for future. I will be around.

Might post this in other leagues that seem active as well, apologies if that seems spammy, as that’s not my way. Apologies for interrupting your business.

RP

Hi there, believe we have one team open. Your best bet is to speak with @Nail our leagues commish. Would love to see you join the community here!