[GDT] Around the NHL [October 2023]

Coconuts

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

Nurse being stupid? 
Season 1 What GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Nurse being Nurse.

Well, glad Calgary scored, Can't cheer for Kadri though. Conflicted.

1 minute ago, 24K said:

That will happen within the next 5 years. NHL is dying for that once Van and Sea becomes good.

If that's the standard, why are these 2 teams playing.  😆

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bob Long said:

I want... well, think... EDM should win because its better for us in the points standings. And I love watching Calgary lose. 

I've been torn with my despise of both teams. I'm going with an ass whooping for the win. Makes the losers hurt more. Lol.

• Haha 1

Just now, Smashian Kassian said:

I'd rather Calgary win tbh. I have alot less confidence in Calgary using this game as a springboard than I do EDM. Rather keep EDM down.

hmmm.. good point. 

Its like choosing between dog poop or rabbit poop to step in. Either way an AB team wins. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Smashian Kassian said:

I'd rather Calgary win tbh. I have alot less confidence in Calgary using this game as a springboard than I do EDM. Rather keep EDM down.

Same. If Edm win, they will use this as a spring board to turn their season around. If they lose, they will be so demoralized and buried for the rest of the season.

Calgary gonna suck no matter what at this point so way less of a concern. 

• Vintage 1

if you think Calgary is capable of coming back from a two-goal deficit I want what you're smoking

6 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

hmmm.. good point. 

Its like choosing between dog poop or rabbit poop to step in. Either way an AB team wins. 

which is which?

Edited by Rubik
  • Haha 2