[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks Vs. Seattle Krakens, Climate Pledge Arena, September 28, @ 7PM PST, Preseason Game #3

Truefan99

Who will win?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/29/2023 at 01:59 AM

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

We just  can't lose every pre season game 🥶

This is so typical of our preseasons. No one takes them seriously and we start badly. Hmm is it really a surprise at this point that we can't get our sh$&t together at the start when our preseasons are so poor? Urgency is needed. Urgency.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Blue said:

Suck a weenie for Celebrini

If Chicago has a chance to get the first overall again you damn well know somebody in the organization would be sacrificed for that cause. 

We would hear about it ten years later after a very serious investigation took place as per the Blackhawks and then nothing will ever happen of it. 

1 minute ago, Trebreh said:

if we waived Brock, does he get claimed?

You have no idea. Look at his rookie years, he was as good as Petterson and you just give up after a few years of injuries and personal issues? 

Your username sounds like the leftover crap when I brew my beer.

• Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

20 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

I still find it weird that apparently he speaks up in the locker room. He seems so quiet otherwise. He just doesn't look the part.

He doesn't even seem vocal with his brothers when they interact with each other. 

Locker room pump ups are one thing; having serious and difficult conversations with players is another. I’m sure we’ll have plenty of hype men in the room, but Quinn will be the steadying force that ties all the boys together.