[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks Vs. Seattle Krakens, Climate Pledge Arena, September 28, @ 7PM PST, Preseason Game #3

Truefan99

Who will win?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/29/2023 at 01:59 AM

Just now, CanucksRookieFan said:

Podz doesn't look NHL ready or show case a strong hockey IQ.

Unfortunately it's looking like a bust, take it as you will but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize he is this teams Lafaniere. 

At least Laf is leading preseason in points lol 

I think a big issue I have is that we have players who don't really play with urgency. Miller, Boeser, Podz. They sort of just play like they have all the time in the world. They played with it when Tochett took over but it seems every year they have this it's ok we have time attitude.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

1 minute ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Podz with a nice clear there.

Podkolzin is a details player, he's always played up b/c he's responsible & doesn't take chances. He just needs time to break out of his shell.

He needs to start moving his butt out there. Enough excuses. He's not a young player anymore. Players taken after him have played a ton of nhl games and have had a lot of success.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I think a big issue I have is that we have players who don't really play with urgency. Miller, Boeser, Podz. They sort of just play like they have all the time in the world. They played with it when Tochett took over but it seems every year they have this it's ok we have time attitude.

to be fair they are not even playing with the best line they will be on. hold up on your criticisms for now

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

He needs to start moving his butt out there. Enough excuses. He's not a young player anymore. Players taken after him have played a ton of nhl games and have had a lot of success.

He turned 22 a few months ago, he's still a young player.

He'll be a player that takes longer to reach his prime/peak imo.

• Upvote 1