[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks Vs. Seattle Krakens, Climate Pledge Arena, September 28, @ 7PM PST, Preseason Game #3

Truefan99

Who will win?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/29/2023 at 01:59 AM

11 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

If we get blown out tonight for the third straight game, serious consideration should be given to player, trainers, coaching, GM and ownership changes.   Oh, and did I mention a new mascott too (sorry Fin).............? 🧑‍⚖️

How does that help anything?

And unless you have $1.5 Billion or more burning a hole in your pocket you're not changing ownership.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

How does that help anything?

And unless you have $1.5 Billion or more burning a hole in your pocket you're not changing ownership.

As soon as I win "The PowerBall" down south, there's gonna be some big changes around here!  You just wait............!:classic_rolleyes:

• Cheers 1

23 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

If we get blown out tonight for the third straight game, serious consideration should be given to player, trainers, coaching, GM and ownership changes.   Oh, and did I mention a new mascott too (sorry Fin).............? 🧑‍⚖️

If you feel last night was a blow out you are out to lunch. That was a great effort and good checking all over the ice. 

• Cheers 3
  • Upvote 1

Whether we can win tonight or not depends somewhat on Seattle's roster. Ours is a bit thin on high end talent. Miller is the only real game breaking skater, unless Boeser is back in form. Maybe Hronek can surprise and Cole should be solid defensively. Of course, Demko could always steal the game.

• Like 1

Assuming that none of the players from last night in Edmonton play the back to back - based on who is left here in training camp, I would assume a roster like this tonight.

Di Guiseppe-Miller-Boeser

Podkolzin-Suter-Beauvillier

McDonough-Wouters-Karlsson

Nielsen-Stevens-Klimovich/Bloom

Cole-Hronek

Hirose-Juulsen

Irwin-Johansson

Schmiemann/Rathbone-Woo

Demko

Silovs/Tolopilo/Sawchenko

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1