[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks Vs. Seattle Krakens, Climate Pledge Arena, September 28, @ 7PM PST, Preseason Game #3

Truefan99

Who will win?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/29/2023 at 01:59 AM

18 minutes ago, CanucksRookieFan said:

Podz is way too safe as a player that is why he will never break out he is trapped in his own limited role forever its a mindset you can't out teach that it's mental

If playing safe is his biggest issue, I’m not worried one but. Let him learn the game and his place in it right now. Then, when he’s ready, let the bull run. 

I'm sorta liking how the last two games have played out.

You can tell that Tocchet's low event hockey style really preaches patience and adherence to the structure and system to find opportunity.  That Garland goal was a byproduct of waiting around and catching the opposition on their mistake to capitalize.

Canucks going to have to get used to a lot of one goal games this season.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

You can tell that Tocchet's low event hockey style really preaches patience and adherence to the structure and system to find opportunity.  That Garland goal was a byproduct of waiting around and catching the opposition on their mistake to capitalize.

ugggghh. I hope we score goals. 

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

1 minute ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

One goal games are fine. When you lose them , it doesn't feel nearly as bad as losing by 2 or 3. 

3 minutes ago, JamesB said:

Not watching, but from what the announcers are saying, the commentary in this thread, the numbers on Natural Stat Trick, and we saw in training camp, Miller and Boeser are very similar this pre-season to last. Lots of talking the talk but not much walking the walk. Both guys are noted for coasting through pre-season, which is not necessarily a bad strategy.  Let's hope they can "find their game" sometime before the halfway point of the season this time round. 

Well I am watching, they both look in good form, sure its just another practice but I also am sure they are not gonna be with Podz. I think Garlund is the next  ronning/morrison to this line.