[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks Vs. Seattle Krakens, Climate Pledge Arena, September 28, @ 7PM PST, Preseason Game #3

Truefan99

Who will win?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/29/2023 at 01:59 AM

Just now, GrammaInTheTub said:

Agreed. I’ve met the young man. Hard to believe a voice like that can come out of that frame. Imagine a deeper George Canyon’s voice on rookie Petey. Great tunes. 

Plain to See Plainsman is one of my favorite songs. Ever. 

A farmer when not touring. The guy is for real. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, wai_lai416 said:

lol this season will be leaned so heavily on EP.. if he and his linemates doesn't score.. we probably lose.. it's still early in the preseason.. well is it early? there's only 3 games left for them to prep and get their act together before the real thing begin.. send all the ahler prospects down.. this team needs to play with a full lineup to get their offensive game going.. this team isn't built to win games 2-1 3-2 as much as tochett wants to play that way

This is true. The rest of the games better be played like they count for points. 

5 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

When those injuries are the reason why he can't play well anymore it's a fair criticism.

Ever since he broke his back, his skating hasn't been the same and he can't seem to get the ice he used to in order to get his shot off. 

I dont think its fair. I dont think his physical injuries are the issue, and mental issues can be resolved by talking, and by people supporting him.

So many people have been critical of his play... he changed the way he plays.

He needs to sit back, glide into the open space, and wait for Garlund or JT to feed him

6 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Yes let's resort to name calling. Very mature.

15 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

This is so typical of our preseasons. No one takes them seriously and we start badly. Hmm is it really a surprise at this point that we can't get our sh$&t together at the start when our preseasons are so poor? Urgency is needed. Urgency.

Gramma says you two MFs are working together with this narrative