[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks Vs. Seattle Krakens, Climate Pledge Arena, September 28, @ 7PM PST, Preseason Game #3

Truefan99

Who will win?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/29/2023 at 01:59 AM

lol training camp and preseason games need to extend by a month for the canucks.. maybe then they'll ready to start the season on time.. the offense is hard to watch.. people make excuse it's preseason.. well newsflash it's preseason for everyone else too so why do they look so much better offensively

• Like 1

Just now, Joshua.Guy said:

I'm more mad at this matchmaking in Overwatch 2 lol. Barely paying attention to the game. 

But still, There's so many guys who really don't have a chance. Get them settled where they're going. Check out the 2-3 guys fighting for the literal last spots and get your main guys gelling.

That’s what preseason is for. Finding a diamond in the rough. McWard, perhaps. 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, Snoop Hogg said:

The lot of you are bumming me out.

no doubt, pre-season already fuming and calling for tanking, no hockey makes people over emoitional, i did call it quits on the calgary game, but ima keep my cool till regular points season games

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, wai_lai416 said:

lol training camp and preseason games need to extend by a month for the canucks.. maybe then they'll ready to start the season on time.. the offense is hard to watch.. people make excuse it's preseason.. well newsflash it's preseason for everyone else too so why do they look so much better offensively

Exactly!!