[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks Vs. Seattle Krakens, Climate Pledge Arena, September 28, @ 7PM PST, Preseason Game #3

Truefan99

Who will win?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/29/2023 at 01:59 AM

1 minute ago, TNucks1 said:

no doubt, pre-season already fuming and calling for tanking, no hockey makes people over emoitional, i did call it quits on the calgary game, but ima keep my cool till regular points season games

People need to get a grip. They haven’t even iced the full god damn team yet and they’re ready to jump off the Lions Gate bridge.

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Well, that was definitely our B team tonight, especially our back end. All the dmen had a tough time breaking out of our zone all night. Chip out, lose possession, chase, repeat. Oh, well. Time to cut the remaining guys and get the team together. Once we have a full NHL lineup, we should look much better. 

I didn’t see most of the game as the feed cut out and I didn’t watch or try to find another 

but from the sounds of it I haven’t missed much 

I’m not one to get concerned about the preseason but I am getting a bit worried 

In order for us to be competitive and have a chance this year, we need some young players to step up. Hogz, Podz, a dman or two, Joshua, etc. it’s only 2 games but none of our young guys have shown they are kicking the door down for a spot 

this is concerning as we really need that depth to have a chance 

Just now, PhillipBlunt said:

Angry Fox Tv GIF by Hell's Kitchen

This is playing out exact same as every year bro. Our guys will look a step behind because they will be. They won't have practiced the actual 1st unit PP or PK and the lines will have barely played together and when they did it wasn't really slotted in the right spot because we need to watch 9-10 plugs flail about hoping and praying there will be a diamond in the rough. 

• Cheers 1