[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks Vs. Seattle Krakens, Climate Pledge Arena, September 28, @ 7PM PST, Preseason Game #3

Truefan99

Who will win?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/29/2023 at 01:59 AM

Just now, Dom said:

I'm not too worried about this team yet, unlike some of you.

Cole looked great tonight, Hronek as well. The defense is much improved. Scoring will come. 

Well having terrible preseasons every year and terrible seasons that follow will do that to people. It's not we are making crap up. Same thing happens every year until they change that.

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Exactly!!

can people wait for regular season and everyone else thats dramatic, ill join youre side on criticism if there not ready, sound fair, also pre-season games left where tick-toch said he's gunna align the roster to regular games.

1 minute ago, wai_lai416 said:

so eer if we start off as bad or worse than last year.. is tochett gone by xmas? just getting ahead of myself for the coaching bump this year

If they brought back Boudreau, is his old contract still in effect?  Would he even need a new one?  There's a thought......🤔

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Joshua.Guy said:

This is playing out exact same as every year bro. Our guys will look a step behind because they will be. They won't have practiced the actual 1st unit PP or PK and the lines will have barely played together and when they did it wasn't really slotted in the right spot because we need to watch 9-10 plugs flail about hoping and praying there will be a diamond in the rough. 

The roster will be settled on and the team will excel. Patience. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

It's kind of tiresome to see the same crap every preseason. You'd expect some rookies or someone to make a big impression and give us more hope once in a while.

McWard is kind of that guy for me this year.

First in like 4 years where I've been truly excited over somebody in preseason. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

It's kind of tiresome to see the same crap every preseason. You'd expect some rookies or someone to make a big impression and give us more hope once in a while.

The rookies can't look good because it's a whole damn team of hopefuls in preseason, going against actual NHLers. Two or three rookies vying for spots may stand out but they're fully outclassed out there and can't possibly make a difference. 

If we continue to struggle in the preseason it'll be the 3rd consecutive time we've done this with a 3rd consecutive coach. 

Last two times it lead to poor starts to the season that in turn lead to the coach being fired.  I wonder if we'll see it happen for a 3rd time?

Perhaps just superstition.

• ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, GrammaInTheTub said:

I’m on SN650 and this sounds like Sat Shah. Agree with his points. Have always liked his balanced and meaningful critique of the team in a homer market. 

Apart from Halford and Brough, I think everone else on 650 is awful. I expect they spend pretty much all of their talent budget on the morning show.

Edited by Locke Lamora

oh come on....weve said it before, its pre-season. what u can do is see the shape some of our potential lineup guys. To me im happy Boes is ok, hronek is ok, Miller is ok, Garland is good, Wolanin is good, Cole is pretty solid....someone should tell Podkolzin to play more feisty...he was at his best in this game in the first when he got angry.