[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks Vs. Seattle Krakens, Climate Pledge Arena, September 28, @ 7PM PST, Preseason Game #3

Truefan99

Who will win?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/29/2023 at 01:59 AM

Just now, Joshua.Guy said:

The rookies can't look good because it's a whole damn team of hopefuls in preseason, going against actual NHLers. Two or three rookies vying for spots may stand out but they're fully outclassed out there and can't possibly make a difference. 

So our rookies will never pan out? Is that what you're saying? God now that IS depressing.

1 minute ago, MikeyD said:

McWard is kind of that guy for me this year.

First in like 4 years where I've been truly excited over somebody in preseason. 

Hirose looked good too. Same with Bains. He may not be quite ready, but he will be sooner rather than later. 

If the Canucks had dressed their full team and stunk it up, I would be very concerned too, but they haven’t and I’m not.

Don’t panic. Even if it becomes as bad as you think it does, I would expect the team to be blown up too. I have more faith that it won’t though.

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Well having terrible preseasons every year and terrible seasons that follow will do that to people. It's not we are making crap up. Same thing happens every year until they change that.

We haven't even see the full roster play together yet, relax. 

We lost 2-1 in OT to the Oilers with their best players playing. & tonight 3-1. It's not like we are being destroyed. & don't even try to tell me the Calgary game meant something. 

11 minutes ago, brilac said:

I don't get why the Canucks have an empty net. It's not going to make a difference in trying to tie it up. 

Considering they put 4 AHL guys out on the ice, I think they got a good look. And they didnt even give up an empty net.

However, Joey Dccord is looking like he is ready to play NHL

1 minute ago, Dom said:

We haven't even see the full roster play together yet, relax. 

We lost 2-1 in OT to the Oilers with their best players playing. & tonight 3-1. It's not like we are being destroyed. & don't even try to tell me the Calgary game meant something. 

Yes and next game the excuse will be well it's their first game together.

• Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

After the way this preseason is going it might be a blessing for Willander not to be getting a look quite yet. Pretty much would have been fed to the wolves thus far and he still needs to take some steps to get better to be well ingratiated with the fans. 

Willander isn’t even close to ready. Folks that watched him closely at the Prospect Camp this Summer will tell you that. He can skate like the wind, but that’s the only part of his game NHL caliber right now. Puck handling especially needs work. Let him cook in college hockey.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1